New Owners of 2018 Aspen Trail 2810bhs---Questions - Dutchmen Owners
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Dutchmen Owners > Dutchmen Brand RVs > Travel Trailer
Click Here to Login

Old 07-09-2017, 02:22 AM   #1

Colorado
New Owners of 2018 Aspen Trail 2810bhs---Questions

Hello-

We take ownership next week on Thursday! Not new to rv's but new to travel trailers.

1-Ours does not have a spare tire on the rear bumper, is the rear a 4in bumper? I want to buy a spare mount now.

2-What is the height of the wheels/tires so we can buy covers? From what I can find the wheels are either 14 or 15 inch and the tires I believe are 205/75

3-This is new for us. When all hooked up will the bathroom and kitchen sinks all drain from the same pipe? I think what I am asking is will our grey water run into the black water and exit from the same spot? Our pop-up had a port-o-potty. Our kitchen is in the front and the bathroom is at the rear of the rv.

4-Last one . Does this model have a propane line that can hook into a grill. We have a Camco Olympian 5500 portable grill that has a quick hookup attachment we use with our Starcraft Centennial.

Thanks for the help

brianmarocco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2017, 10:31 AM   #2

Illinois
Congratulations. While I'm not familiar with your exact model, chances are your spare if not on the bumper, is mounted under your trailer near the rear. Wheel/tire covers are based on the size of the wheel, so when you shop, you shop for covers for 14", 15", etc. For what it's worth, 14 and 15" wheels may take the same cover. Again not sure but easy for you to check on line when you purchase. You probably have two tanks, one black and one grey, that both drain into the same single outlet, each with their own valve. Can't help you on the grill. Give your dealer a call.
Rusty

2005 Harley Ultra Classic w/too many miles
lcv800 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2017, 02:53 PM   #3

New Jersey
The Aspen Trail models don't come with a spare tire unless you purchase it as an option, the rear bumper is 4" square so most spare tire brackets will work. It most likely has 205/75r15 tires which a 27" diameter spare tire cover will fit.
On that trailer the gray and black tank drains will be together, with 2 levers to pull to empty the tanks, the handles are color coded.
Sorry but no idea if there is a gas line, you'll have to look under the trailer to check on that
ebengel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2017, 07:25 PM   #4

Virginia
I have a 2017 2750BHS and it came with a bumper mounted spare tire. Mine also has the outdoor kitchen. There is a propane connection underneath the for the grill. I may be wrong but since the 2810 doesn't have the outside kitchen my guess would be that it doesn't have the propane connection, but I could be wrong. I am actually looking to trade up to the 2810. The bathroom is too small in the 2750. With the rear entry door into the bathroom on the 2810 the bathroom is a bit larger, however you lose the outdoor kitchen. Not a big deal for us since we hardly ever use it anyway
buddy306 is offline   Reply With Quote