First time out Yeah! - Dutchmen Owners
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Dutchmen Owners > Dutchmen Brand RVs > Travel Trailer
Click Here to Login

Old 07-04-2020, 12:24 AM   #1

Colorado
First time out Yeah!

Hello all, Just sharing. Took the trailer out for the first week long trip. I got a weight distributing hitch with anti-sway for the 4Runner - awesome even in the mountains of Colorado. Very comfortable for me and the two dogs who love their bunk bed! Only issue was the hot water heater failed miserably. It worked the first day, then nothing. I found the fuse burned out, replaced and nothing. So when home, I plugged it in = nothing. I think the computer board thing is fried. Its under warranty, and since other issues are being fixed by the dealer in a couple of weeks (like some trim came off and my solar plug is disconnected and I can't get to the wires to reconnect it), i'll have them fix it. Thank you to everyone on the forum for their guidance - The Cub is not like a VW bus but its pretty awesome in different ways!
(was 2014 4runner)
twertsch is offline   Reply With Quote