Denali replacement parts - Dutchmen Owners
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Dutchmen Owners > Dutchmen Brand RVs > Travel Trailer
Click Here to Login

Old 07-16-2016, 02:22 PM   #1

South Carolina
Denali replacement parts

We have a 2011 Denali TT and am looking for some good resources to purchase replacement parts. Both our kitchen faucet and shower are leaking. Thanks in advance!

Haddenkr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2016, 05:11 PM   #2
Site Team

North Carolina
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haddenkr View Post
We have a 2011 Denali TT and am looking for some good resources to purchase replacement parts. Both our kitchen faucet and shower are leaking. Thanks in advance!
RV Upgrades is as good a place as any. Depending on your specific needs you may be able to use house grade stuff at a fraction of the cost. It seems most RV stuff is plastic and prone to quick wear out or breaking. So is a lot of house stuff I am finding.

I was looking at an all brass RV kitchen faucet at one of the independent RV dealers the other day. Don't recall the brand (might have been Dura Faucet) but it was nice and solid. Price wasn't outrageous compared to what they charge for the plastic crap.

Aaron

wahoonc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2016, 06:42 PM   #3

British Columbia
Quote:
Originally Posted by wahoonc View Post
RV Upgrades is as good a place as any. Depending on your specific needs you may be able to use house grade stuff at a fraction of the cost. It seems most RV stuff is plastic and prone to quick wear out or breaking. So is a lot of house stuff I am finding.

I was looking at an all brass RV kitchen faucet at one of the independent RV dealers the other day. Don't recall the brand (might have been Dura Faucet) but it was nice and solid. Price wasn't outrageous compared to what they charge for the plastic crap.

Aaron
Welcome to the forum.

What Aaron said.

I've replaced all the plastic crap with residential pieces. I will not pay the RV industries inflated prices for cheap plastic that I'll have to replace in a few years down the road. I will only use RV stuff as the last resort in an emergency.

You can find some incredibly good deals on end of model runs and if the timing is right you can find display models of discontinued products. I scored a Delta display model pulldown spray faucet that had an MSRP of $500, I paid $100 for it and I talked the plumbing guy into inculding new hoses.

I look for deals like that all the time and when I find them I'll buy them, if it's something I haven't upgraded yet.

About the only things used in a camper that you can't source at a big box store are the appliances.

My favorite saying is, "You bought yourself a hole in the road, that you pour money into." But you can control how much money you pour into it.

When I was a kid I was going nowhere fast, now I'm an old man I'm going everywhere slow.
hddecker is offline   Reply With Quote