Coleman Lantern 334bh Back-Up Camera - Dutchmen Owners
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-02-2021, 01:32 AM   #1

Virginia
Coleman Lantern 334bh Back-Up Camera

Hello...my family and I just bought our first camper! We’ve been wanting and waiting many years to be able to purchase a camper and we decided they now was the time while our 3 boys are still young and brought home a Coleman 334bh. I do have a question about the back up camera specifically the monitor that come with the camera. I’ve tried to search for Info but haven’t been able to find anything on the forum. I had the Furrion camera installed with the 7 inch monitor. I was wondering how and where others mounted/placed the monitor when using it in there truck, SUV etc to get some ideas on a good place to put mine. Glad to be on the forum and appreciate the input! God bless

SW_VA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2021, 01:05 PM   #2

Florida
Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your purchase. My console is kind of crowded so I don't have a backup camera any longer.

franktafl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2021, 04:22 PM   #3

Florida
sorry i cant help much, i got a new to me coleman light 3035rl and was going to put a wired camera on it.
I couple reasons mainly for me, as this would display on my sync3 screen in the truck, and i have a nav tv installed, and i can choose what camera i like a little better.

yes id have to wire it, but it would ge compatible with the rest of the system without having to run a separate monitor.

on the wifeymobile, i have a simple wireless display moumted on the dash with a 1" ram ball mount and arm.
mapper is offline   Reply With Quote