Bunk size in Aerolite 250KBHS - Dutchmen Owners
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Dutchmen Owners > Dutchmen Brand RVs > Travel Trailer
Click Here to Login

Old 07-16-2014, 03:35 PM   #1

Tennessee
Bunk size in Aerolite 250KBHS

My husband and I have narrowed our search down to just a couple TT's that meet our travel needs (lots of sleeping and sitting space) and we feel can be safely towed with my vehicle. I am curious if anyone can tell me the exact mattress size for the lower bunk that is closed in at the head and foot. The top "double" bunk I'm a little less worried about because the two top bunks could have sleepers with their heads at the walls and their feet could share some space. I have been unable to find this info online, there is nothing with this set up locally to go look at and the dealer who had one a fair drive from us has not responded to my inquiry. If anyone has this model I'm also curious of the ages of kids who sleep there and how tight it is. I've taped out the 42" width on the floor and made my kids lay in it and it's certainly cozy. Just doing basic math of what the trailer dimensions should be tells me this bunk might only sleep one of my kids on the diagonal.
horseshowmom is offline   Reply With Quote