Auto level on 2017 aerolite 292dbhs - Dutchmen Owners
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Dutchmen Owners > Dutchmen Brand RVs > Travel Trailer
Click Here to Login

Old 05-17-2020, 12:48 AM   #1

Florida
Auto level on 2017 aerolite 292dbhs

Hey guys I saw some documentation about the autolevel being standard equipment on the 2017 Dutchmen Aerolite luxury class models. I just picked up a 2017 model and mine did not come with it. It does have the aerotech package with electric stabilizers and the remote to control slide, awning etc. So my question is if the luxury class a separate model or did I get an early 2017 built and it wasn't standard on those yet? Thank you in advance.

Kaspern83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2020, 09:59 PM   #2

Texas
2017 Aerolite 292

Check date of manufacturing, the problem with trailers is it says 2017 but built(manufactured) in 2016. The same thing happened to me I have a 2018 Dutchman Kodiak 230RBSL, nice trailer but after 12 month no warranty because it was manufactured in august 2016. Keystone cooperation told me it didn’t meet the 2018 specifications if it was built 3 months later I would have a 3 year warranty on almost everything, but because of 3 months I only had 1 year. So check that year of manufactured month and year. The other thing is you can purchase your stabilizers from amazon for about $ 400.00 and you can install them yourself. Good luck
Bennie

Bennie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2020, 11:39 PM   #3

Oklahoma
I have a 2017 Dutchman Aerolite 272RBSS, Luxury class. Mine has electric self leveling jacks that operate from the inCommand system attached to an interior wall. It is also accessible using my cell phone with a downloaded app. The main control box is located in my basement for manual operation. Hope this helps.
Technoguy54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2020, 03:09 AM   #4

Missouri
Quote:
Originally Posted by Technoguy54 View Post
I have a 2017 Dutchman Aerolite 272RBSS, Luxury class. Mine has electric self leveling jacks that operate from the inCommand system attached to an interior wall. It is also accessible using my cell phone with a downloaded app. The main control box is located in my basement for manual operation. Hope this helps.
What is the name of the app?
ckcanoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2020, 01:10 AM   #5

Oklahoma
I found the app on the Google Play Store.
Its called "iN Command".
I wasn't told by anyone at the dealer where we bought our trailer, of any of the extra things the app will do. Had to research everything myself.
Technoguy54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2020, 01:58 AM   #6

Missouri
Thanks! I will give it a try.

ckcanoes is offline   Reply With Quote