2015 dutchmen coleman 296BH slide - Dutchmen Owners
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-22-2021, 12:32 AM   #1

Alberta
2015 dutchmen coleman 296BH slide

Hey everyone!

Im running a 2015 Dutchmen Coleman 296BH and having problems with my living room slide system. Its slowly starting to fail, until today when I went to pull it in from camping and the first attempt didn't pull it in at all. The motor energized and then it just stopped. I tried and again and it very slowly... moved in until half the weight was in the camper and then it slowly increased in speed. Its closing flush outside, but it seem the motor closets to the master bedroom is slowly failing. Does anyone have any experience with these slide motor and know which one it uses? I have located it, but don't really see any number on it, without removing it. Is there a name to the slide system? The manual doesn't give any important info on the slides.

If pictures are required, of specific areas, I can try uploading them!

Thanks so much

Nathan

Nate83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2021, 12:12 AM   #2

Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate83 View Post
Hey everyone!

Im running a 2015 Dutchmen Coleman 296BH and having problems with my living room slide system. Its slowly starting to fail, until today when I went to pull it in from camping and the first attempt didn't pull it in at all. The motor energized and then it just stopped. I tried and again and it very slowly... moved in until half the weight was in the camper and then it slowly increased in speed. Its closing flush outside, but it seem the motor closets to the master bedroom is slowly failing. Does anyone have any experience with these slide motor and know which one it uses? I have located it, but don't really see any number on it, without removing it. Is there a name to the slide system? The manual doesn't give any important info on the slides.

If pictures are required, of specific areas, I can try uploading them!

Thanks so much

Nathan

Need to know which slide mechanism you have. Picture?

franktafl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2021, 11:37 AM   #3

North Carolina
Take a picture of the slide rails on the outside.
Gonefishin is offline   Reply With Quote