292dbhs - Dutchmen Owners
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-22-2016, 06:34 PM   #1

Ohio
292dbhs

We just picked up a 2016 292 Dbhs. I like the bike door in the back but I am looking to see how people are keeping the bikes in place while traveling. I like being able to put them inside but don't want to beat up the cabinets with bikes falling all over.

Scottew71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2016, 01:21 PM   #2

Michigan
I built a bike rack from mine from PVC pipe.
Make your own Bike Rack
The one shown here is for 3 bikes, I built mine for 4 bikes. Just measure first to see how much space you have. Leave enough space on each side for the handlebars.

One thing I would mention is I put mine all together first then glued it at the joints (exterior) without taking any joints apart. There are so many tees and 90's if you glue it inside the pieces and get one piece out of alignment, you get to trash the whole thing and buy new tees and 90's and start all over. The glue is unforgiving, there is no adjusting after the fact.

I've used mine for over a year, works great.
nickthehunter is offline   Reply With Quote