2020 Kodiak Cub Outside TV mount - Dutchmen Owners
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-09-2020, 05:08 PM   #1

Idaho
2020 Kodiak Cub Outside TV mount

I have a question regrding the outside TV mount on my 2020 Kodiak Cub. There is a TV bracket similar to the one in the attached photo. I would like to find the mount that works with the one installed but cant find anything that matches or would work. I bought one from Paw International that looked similar but doesn't quite fit.

Anyone know what TV mount is supposed to go with the one installed? I am going to call the dealer but I thought I would ask here to see if anyone could point me in the right direction.

clenaghen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2020, 05:16 PM   #2

Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by clenaghen View Post
I have a question regrding the outside TV mount on my 2020 Kodiak Cub. There is a TV bracket similar to the one in the attached photo. I would like to find the mount that works with the one installed but cant find anything that matches or would work. I bought one from Paw International that looked similar but doesn't quite fit.

Anyone know what TV mount is supposed to go with the one installed? I am going to call the dealer but I thought I would ask here to see if anyone could point me in the right direction.

Home

You can purchase on amazon! What I don't like about it is the fact that the bracket does not allow for the TV to come very far away from the wall of the RV or allow for tilt or swivel. I guess you could mount a extendable swivel bracket to the paw mount and work it that way BUT it all depends on what the bracket is actually mounted to for it to support any weight at all.

:Let us know how you come out.

Frank
franktafl is offline   Reply With Quote