Trigger 1 - 8 Momentary Latch - Dutchmen Owners
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Dutchmen Owners > Dutchmen RV Owner's Community Forums > New Member Introductions
Click Here to Login

Old 11-08-2019, 04:23 PM   #1

Florida
Trigger 1 - 8 Momentary Latch

Hello, I am the new owner of a 2016 Dutchmen Voltage 3990. I am completely new to living in and maintaining a 3990 Toy Hauler or any RV for that matter. I am slowly learning the hows on what to do to maintain this RV. I have a question regarding the settings in the Jensen In-command control panel. Under "Setup" there are Triggers 1 through 8 with the options of "Off, Momentary, or Latch" for each. Can some one tell me what these 8 Triggers are used for?
Thanks,
Leo K.
New 3990 Owner

lkieczka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2019, 08:51 PM   #2

Colorado
Quote:
Originally Posted by lkieczka View Post
Hello, I am the new owner of a 2016 Dutchmen Voltage 3990. I am completely new to living in and maintaining a 3990 Toy Hauler or any RV for that matter. I am slowly learning the hows on what to do to maintain this RV. I have a question regarding the settings in the Jensen In-command control panel. Under "Setup" there are Triggers 1 through 8 with the options of "Off, Momentary, or Latch" for each. Can some one tell me what these 8 Triggers are used for?
Thanks,
Leo K.
New 3990 Owner

The 'setup' is something done at the factory, where they associate those 'soft' switches to control the functions in your trailer (such as slide in/out, lighting, generator start, etc). I don't think this is anything you should mess with.

Its4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2019, 02:39 AM   #3
RDJ

Washington
Yes the factory presets the in command for what is available on the trailer, the extra triggers are for options you may add....