Pulled the trigger - Dutchmen Owners
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-31-2013, 04:02 AM   #1

California
Pulled the trigger

Hi to all I've been kicking around this site a few weeks now trying to decide if I was going to get a Cyclone or voltage well I got the 2014 Voltage 3800 epic everything the dealer called and I go get it this Sat. The Wife and I are Excited saved up for the 2013 Gmc got that paid for that also has all the bells and Whistles. I just installed the super5th with the super rails 21500 rated. And installed ride right air bags and just to night I got done with the Installation of visor Continuous duty on board air what a job that's been I retired in late 2009. From a local Construction firm here in Santa Rosa and after 6 months got bored So I went to work for a construction consulting firm So it seems I Frying pan into the fire. The wife and I really love to go out to the sand and ride the dunes but I'm getting tired of the quad I have a700 raptor and wife rides a 660 all fixed up Big bore kit she really rides good fun to ride with her she bought me a 09 Harley classic for my retirement Present then we got her a bike went to LA to pick it up that same Sunday she crashed it had to be air lifted to the hospital and after many Surgeries at Stanford to re connect the Nerves in her arm and Shoulder she is ready to ride , but it's going to be a can am spider. We also have dirt bikes I ride a KTM 525EXC XR 400 Honda 150r for the grandsons I still ride my super jet and the wife and I have our water craft I ride my 97 Polaris xts it's still running strong I put a lot of money in the Engine Ported polished different carburetors And some pump work still faster than most of the new ones and wife has a Sea-Doo XP that's also a 97 but looks and runs like new We spend every 4th of July at lake Shasta next on the list is the razor or wildcat side by side getting tired of the quad so as you can see we really use our toy hauler so I hope I made the right choice we the 3800 Well that's Enough about me see you at Dumont Dunes New Year's

buckeroo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 02:50 PM   #2

Delaware
Welcome and congrats!

2014 Aerolite 282DBHS

myaeroliterv.com
prm99v6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 03:56 PM   #3

Nevada
Way to go ...

2017 Dodge Ram 3500 DRW
2014 Voltage 3200
2005 FLHTCI
eightydo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 06:18 PM   #4

New York
Congrats....from what I've read....please be careful!
Nana & Poppy is offline   Reply With Quote