Perspective buyers - Dutchmen Owners
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-21-2015, 03:40 AM   #1

Utah
Perspective buyers

I am thinking about purchasing sVoltage 3305V. Can any current owners offer any tips/advice before we sign? This is not our first Rv, it is, however, our first toy hauler. Thanks in advance!

Rooskie

Rooskie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2015, 11:23 AM   #2

Maryland
Hello Rooskie
I don't have the V3305 .I have the V3605 and love every thing about it. Made a bunch of change's to it and Add's. You will make it your own.Just don't get to frustrated when you have to fix thing's! Remember these are house's on wheel's. Any question's or problem's just ask.There is a lot of people on here that has had that same issue. (Enjoy it)

2014 V 3605
2014 F350 6.7
2008 street glide custom

Bsfunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2015, 11:42 AM   #3
Site Team

North Carolina
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rooskie View Post
I am thinking about purchasing sVoltage 3305V. Can any current owners offer any tips/advice before we sign? This is not our first Rv, it is, however, our first toy hauler. Thanks in advance!

Rooskie
There is a thread on here about PDI and NOT signing prior to a full inspection and repairs of all outstanding items. I recommend this with ANY RV or large ticket purchase.

Aaron
wahoonc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2015, 02:54 PM   #4

Nevada
Rooskie:
I am on my 5th RV, I have had everything from a Truck Camper to a toy Hauler, All of them have had small problems, along with one that had a lot of problems and I didn't keep it more then one year. I feel with the large cost, get the best deal you can from the start, try and buy it close, so your dealer will want to work on it? (If you didn't buy it from them, they give you a hard time on repairs) Since this is your first one, ask questions here, everyone here is helpful, Find out as much info on the unit you can, don't get caught up in the sales pitch, When your ready, let them do all the talking, then hit them with your sales pitch, Do a good walk thru, repair it before taking it home, as soon as possible take it for a test weekend, try everything, and have a great time, enjoy the weekend, than your like the rest of us, "Can't wait to go some place" Good Luck.....also don't buy extended Warr. from the dealer, better price from Good Sam
Rich

Voltage V3895
Chev 3500 Crew Cab
RVNevada is offline   Reply With Quote