Newb Member - Dutchmen Owners
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Dutchmen Owners > Dutchmen RV Owner's Community Forums > New Member Introductions
Click Here to Login

Old 02-11-2017, 04:51 PM   #1

Texas
Newb Member

Howdy folks,
Previous 32' bumper tow owner and just upgraded to a new to me, used but looks like new 2014 Voltage 3990. Have not picked it up yet, sometime middle of next week. Plan on full timing in a month or so, already sold lots of stuff and retire in 22 months 19 days if all goes as planned. Have been planning the full time thing now for about 5 years and read a lot of forums. Wifey is all on board and now that the boys are grown and gone nothing holding us back. Love the reads on here and already have my mods list in order. Can't wait to contribute where needed, but mainly just a lurker. Thanks In adance for all those that do the dirty work for us not so inclined to try new things.

Chris

CSCLARK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2017, 06:31 PM   #2

Kentucky
Welcome...

BarryD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2017, 10:25 AM   #3

Illinois
Congratulations Chris. Funny on the countdown. Did the same here. We quasi-full-time in our 3990. Spend October thru March in Florida from Chicago. 2nd year. Every day is Saturday. Glad you're getting out when you can so you can enjoy he fruits of your labor. So many people make plans but keep on working even when they have enough money, and then either die or have health issues that then crush their dreams. Dear friend of mine worked 42 years in the same place, retired in June with all these plans, and then found out she had lung and stomach cancer in September. Very depressing. I retired 10 years ago and have traveled to every state on my HD. Get out when you can!
Rusty
2005 Harley Ultra Classic w/too many miles
lcv800 is offline   Reply With Quote