Originally Posted by Volsfan1nga
What sort of problems have you encountered? I am always open to learn from others.
This is a non-detailed list and probably not complete. This is just a copy and paste from my EverNotes. Some of this stuff is detailed in these forums with pictures. You can search for my user name (slb5146).
1. All faucets stopped up. Sand and grit in all faucets. I had to clean each several times.
2. Fuel pump replaced on Generator by Camping World in North Little Rock. August 2013
3. 100 amp Converter Replaced with a 75 amp converter by Camping World in North Little Rock, August 2013
4. Repaired Huge leak around bottom of shower. August 2013.
5. Moved the Shower head to the corner. August 2013.
6. Microwave replaced September 2013 By CW
7. Stereo replaced September 2013 By CW
8. Dirt devil vacuum cleaner replaced September 2013
9. Replaced 5 light bulbs with LED's September 2013
10. Outside TV replaced October 2013 By CW
11. Kitchen Sink leaking around rim. CW pulled sink and sealed with silicon. Left a mess October 2013
12. CW did not tighten the sink drain. I tightened it and leak stopped. October 2013.
13. There is still water coming from somewhere under the Kitchen Sink. I can not find it. October 2013
14. Fixed leak under sink. Tightened coupling October 2013
15. Replaced suspension bushings with Never Fail bushings October 2013
16. Found rear San-T-Flush check value reversed. I fixed it. October 2013
17. Re-taped air distribution box for middle AC unit October 2013.
18. Replaced 5 light bulbs with LED's October 2013.
19. Repaired bent ladder October 2013.
20. T-handle fell off of kitchen drain October 2013. Replaced December 2013.
21. Installed 700 watt Inverter November 24, 2013.
22. Replaced 6 light bulbs with LED's December 2, 2013.
23. Installed Wal-Mart 12 volt Voltage Monitor inside so I can watch the Battery voltage December.
24. Hot water check valve leaking in bay. Tightened December 2013.
25. Lippert Jack Display does not work. Jacks still work. Can not see what I am doing with the Jacks. January 1, 2014
26. Replaced 8 light bulbs with LED's January 2014.
27. Replaced 700 watt inverter with a Tripp Lite PV1800HF 1800 watt inverter January 2014.
28. Rewired WFCO WF-9875 75 amp Converter to Generator Battery January 2014.
29. Added 2 12 volt Deep Cycle House Batteries January 2014.
30. Added Progressive Dynamics PD9180 Converter with Charge Wizard wired to House Batteries January 2014.
31. Installed Catalytic Wave 8 LP Gas heater February 2014.
32. Replaced China Bomb Tires with Goodyear G614 RST tires March 14, 2014.
33. February for unknown reasons the Jack display started working again and is still working on 3-18-2014.