New Owner Coleman Lantern 17B - Dutchmen Owners
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Dutchmen Owners > Dutchmen RV Owner's Community Forums > New Member Introductions
Click Here to Login

Old 11-29-2020, 05:49 AM   #1

Washington
New Owner Coleman Lantern 17B

Hey folks...

Well, I sold the last travel trailer (I always say "camper" even though its incorrect) in spring of 2005 after moving to the Valley of the Sun. Sold within a month or two of my arrival. At that time, I kinda felt like I never wanted to own another! It was the 2nd TT I had owned. I got both used. When I let the second one go, I swore I would NEVER have another RV of any kind. Some 15 years later, here I am the proud new owner of a brand new trailer. The price on this unit was attractive and I found it an affordable way to break into the "snow-bird" life.... Now, many of the places I used to always drive by in the 18 wheeler with no time to stop, are some of the same places where I intend to go and stay until I feel like leaving! Undecided on a tow vehicle at the moment, more to come!

Bmf West
2020 Rav4 LE
1996 Kaw ZL600 Eliminator
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Inked20200201_153305 (1)_LI.jpg
Views:	218
Size:	65.8 KB
ID:	6542  
bmfwest is offline   Reply With Quote