New Member Offer - Dutchmen Owners
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Dutchmen Owners > Dutchmen RV Owner's Community Forums > New Member Introductions
Click Here to Login

Old 05-10-2014, 04:16 AM   #1

Montana
Thumbs up New Member Offer

I hope this thread is not misconstrued as an attempt to sell products or services otherwise prohibited on this forum. What I am hoping to do is let Dutchman Travel Trailer owners in need of specific repair parts aware I may be able to assist them. I recently purchased at auction, a 2007 Dutchman 28F-DSL TT with a 16' power slide option The driver's side of the TT was damaged when the unit was blown on its side while being pulled down the road. I purchased the entire trailer because I wanted the refrigerator to install in an older RV I own and it was cheaper than buying a new or used one. Thus, I am left with the remnants to dispose of. There are many usable parts, such as the AC unit, entire power slide unit (absent shell), bathroom fixtures, range and microwave, etc. Much will have to be dispose of simply because of damage, repair cost, logistics. etc. However, many usable, but perhaps expensive or hard to find parts remain. I'm simply looking to recover my expenses and offer these items to Dutchman TT owners who may have a need. We come to terms on price and you pay shipping. If appropriate and within established protocols, interested individuals might simply respond with contact information and the part needed and I will get back to you. This isn't a sales gimmick, scam, or commercial venture. I simply want/need to dispose of unwanted parts and help Dutchmen TT owners find reasonably priced parts available on a one-time basis. Thanks.
Montana Dutchman is offline   Reply With Quote