New 2014 Dutchmen VOLTAGE 3200 Owner - Dutchmen Owners
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Dutchmen Owners > Dutchmen RV Owner's Community Forums > New Member Introductions
Click Here to Login

Old 05-13-2013, 01:23 PM   #1

Wyoming
New 2014 Dutchmen VOLTAGE 3200 Owner

Hello folks... just wanted to introduce myself.

I'm Tom... I'm new to the RV/camping world, and I've recently purchased a VOLTAGE 3200 5th-Wheel Toy Hauler.

I'm actually out on my first trip with it right now, and loving just about everything about it. Of course I'm still learning all of the systems, and familiarizing myself with the campground routines... but so far, except for one issue, all is going well.

Speaking of that issue... I'll next be making a post in the Plumbing, Water, and Propane Systems thread about the problem I'm having. If you feel so inclined, maybe you check it out.

Other than that I hope to get to participate & know a few of you here on the forum.

Have fun!

ATCguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 01:27 PM   #2

Welcome to the volital world of Voltage ownership..we have a Voltage 3795 and have had problems since the day we bought it..still have a hefty balance so have to learn to love it..Enjoy your toy hauler and welcome to Dutchman owners..happy camping

Aletha & John
2013 Voltage 3795
2010 Dodge Ram 3500

alethaj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 04:13 PM   #3
Chapter Director

Send a message via Skype™ to gonervn
Ohio
First welcome to the forum. I had a couple of minor problems on my Voltage when I took delivery in Oct 2012. Very happy with it, but I also had a great dealer! They can make a big difference in your experience and getting things taken care of the first time. Post pictures and what are you hauling in the back?
Findlay, Oh.
gonervn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 05:02 PM   #4

THIS IS OUR VOLTAGE..3795..we pull it with a Dodge Ram 3500 desiel ..dulley..main problems have been the slide outs..unit is 10 months old and alread had to replace the bdrm slide..waiting for flooring to replace the torn floor in living room..from the slide...had the microwave replaced and waiting on info on fridge as it will not run on LP when we travel..seems every trip we take ..the day after returning home it's back to the dealer..not at all happy with dealer also..just been a bad experience all the way around.
We haul a golf cart with us..
alethaj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 06:26 PM   #5
Chapter Director

Send a message via Skype™ to gonervn
Ohio
Sorry to hear about all of the issues. Hope you get everything worked out. It really is a shame with the money we put into these rigs!
Findlay, Oh.
gonervn is offline   Reply With Quote