Greetings Everyone !! - Dutchmen Owners
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Dutchmen Owners > Dutchmen RV Owner's Community Forums > New Member Introductions
Click Here to Login

Old 07-12-2013, 03:49 AM   #1

Illinois
Smile Greetings Everyone !!

My wife and I have been camping for some time, from tents to class A rentals, and have owned 3 RVs to date. We have just recently purchased a 2011 Denali 325rb 5th whl. We are looking forward to the moving in soon. We are Seasonal Campers at a Park 1hr from our house. My son loves it there because of the fishing. He is 16yrs old, Autistic and diabetic. Cindy is a Pharmacist, and I (Ted) am retired. The Park we are at is a beautiful place with a small stocked lake, and a golf cart trail going around the sites and the lake. We have been there nearly 4yrs and have made many many friends, and always have each others back. Its actually like a large Family. If anyone here has a unit like ours, we'd sure like to hear from ya !!!

Old 07-12-2013, 06:12 PM   #2

Saskatchewan
Greetings back to you Ted and family. We have three years to go until my DW is retired and we'll be looking for that park with the trees and small trout pond. Please tell your son that I'll bring the marshmallows, the worms and a stick of dynamite for the times when they refuse to bite. Happy camping.

2013 Timber Ridge, 2013 GMC Sierra 6.2 L
kayakcrazy is offline   Reply With Quote