2012 Coleman CTF325RL FIFTH WHEEL - Dutchmen Owners
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-24-2014, 11:28 PM   #1

California
Angry 2012 Coleman CTF325RL FIFTH WHEEL

We are Diane & Jeff from L.A., we purchased our fw on Oct. 2, 2012, from Camping World in Arizona.

Our question is: has anyone had problems with their Coleman Fifth wheel, especially the outside light being placed on the left side of door so when exiting the trailer the door cast a shadow on the stairs and now it is dark. I fell and hurt myself very badly. Dutchman owned up to it and placed another light over the door. however they won't help me with doctor & therapy bills. Now I have to sue them. anyone else have some problems like this?

The Quality Control on these units are horrible!! Pay more money for poor QC. Who else is sick of being taken advantage of from these powerhouse companies like THOR!!!

It was shipped to Bakersfield for a PDI and then delivered to us at our RV park to swap out a lemon we purchased from Camping World in Golden Co. Anyway, The trailer was a piece of ****!. No paperwork proving a PDI was even done. It was suppose to be new however there were no remotes, no manual, the kitchen floor sagged, air mattress was open and had a leak. there is so much damaged to the slide outs cuz the rubber seals melted while it sat on the lot and when they opened the slides it ripped the seal. Sun shines through. We wrote down all the problems but the driver(who was a salesman being paid to drive it down to us) didn't know anything and he wouldn't take it back. We signed a paper showing all the defects.

For 2 years we have been trying to get our money back!! Have you noticed on the contract everyone signs RV's & motor homes are excluded from the "No cooling off period" meaning there is one, however CAMPING WORLD AND DUTCHMEN" ARE THE WORST!!!

Well, to make a long story short, this trailer has lot rot and we have been trying to get reimbursed through the Lemon Law. Now it's time for trial.

I could go on & on & on but I won't. Many, many photos to show

Any help would be appreciated.
dianejeff92 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
camping world, colman, fifth wheel, stairs