Forums 101 | Posting Help, Account and Forum basics - Page 2 - Dutchmen Owners
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Dutchmen Owners > Dutchmen RV Owner's Community Forums > Forum Help | Announcements | Member Concerns
Click Here to Login

Old 03-17-2013, 07:09 PM   #21
Chapter Director

Send a message via Skype™ to gonervn
Ohio
Issue with email url

Recently when I get an email stating someone responded to a thread and I click on the URL I get a page not found.

Findlay, Oh.
gonervn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 07:37 PM   #22
Administrator

Washington
I think we've gotten this fixed - thanks for the report.

Old 03-20-2013, 09:22 PM   #23
Chapter Director

Send a message via Skype™ to gonervn
Ohio
Yes it worked fine thanks!
Findlay, Oh.
gonervn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2014, 02:37 AM   #24

Colorado
Where is the edit button?

At the bottom of a forum it tells you what permissions are enabled. One of them says you may edit your posts. However, I am not seeing the option to edit in a post I have made, at least not where it normally is in vBulletin powered forums. So, am I missing something or is the forum missing something?

Edit: I am seeing the button here now, but not in older posts. Is there a time limit on editing and if so why? I may make a post and then not revisit it for a day or two and then I discover a spelling mistake or similar.

2013 Infinity 3640RL with Trailair pin box
2008 F-250 King Ranch Power Stroke diesel with B&W Companion Slider hitch
Chalkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2014, 11:20 AM   #25

Delaware
Members have 60 minutes to edit their most recent post.

After 60 minutes, if an edit is needed, please use the "Contact Us" at the bottom of every page to contact the Help Desk for assistance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chalkie View Post
At the bottom of a forum it tells you what permissions are enabled. One of them says you may edit your posts. However, I am not seeing the option to edit in a post I have made, at least not where it normally is in vBulletin powered forums. So, am I missing something or is the forum missing something?

Edit: I am seeing the button here now, but not in older posts. Is there a time limit on editing and if so why? I may make a post and then not revisit it for a day or two and then I discover a spelling mistake or similar.
Old 04-04-2020, 08:07 PM   #26

Washington
Installing Inverter In Kodiak Ulta Lite

2020 Kodiak 201QB. I'm installing an AIMS 2K Watt pass through inverter. I have downloaded the manual for the distribution panel in the trailer. The question I have is rewiring the distribution box so that the converter does not come on when running off the house batteries? I'm thinking that I can just remove the converter positive (120Vac) from the circuit breaker in the distribution panel and route that to the positive 120Vac input on the inverter. Any advice on doing that? Do I also have to route the negative 120Vac to the inverter?
kjlarson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2020, 08:42 PM   #27

Arizona
Fiberglass delamination

Today I uncovered my 2015 200QB for the up coming season.

All looked good but I did see a "bubble" in the rear outside fiberglass.

This is just above the spare tire...

Only one foot by one foot, it is smack in the middle of the rear panel.

The bubble looks like it was never bonded to the plywood.

Is this a common problem ?

There are no signs of water damage....

Thanks
steve weston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2021, 01:49 PM   #28

Colorado
page does not open with link.... would like page support
Liz E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2022, 06:02 PM   #29

Illinois
Where to inquire if I don't see my NE W THREAD. I composed a question/problem about 3 days ago Still not showing up. ????
Stocky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2022, 12:41 PM   #30

Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stocky View Post
Where to inquire if I don't see my NE W THREAD. I composed a question/problem about 3 days ago Still not showing up. ????

What did you ask?
franktafl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2022, 05:05 PM   #31

Illinois
REPLY to frank

Hi,

I composed a new thread asking about (Yukon) problems with the batteries and inverter.

I am struggling with the batteries draining from 13.4 volts when I switch from shore power to the inverter.....to 10 or 11 volts. The folks at Xantrex (Freedom X2000) have been no help, so far

THANKS, CHERYL
Old 04-15-2022, 07:48 PM   #32

Montana
Quote:
Hi,

I composed a new thread asking about (Yukon) problems with the batteries and inverter.

I am struggling with the batteries draining from 13.4 volts when I switch from shore power to the inverter.....to 10 or 11 volts. The folks at Xantrex (Freedom X2000) have been no help, so far

THANKS, CHERYL
I'm not seeing your thread under your profile when searching for your posts and threads.

But from your description here, my hunch would be that your inverter is trying to power your converter when you switch off of shore power. This would create a power draining loop where your inverter is pulling load on your batteries to provide power to the converter to charge the batteries at the same time. See if you can confirm that your converter is not getting 120 AC power when you switch to inverter. It should not be getting power if things are working right.
Old 04-16-2022, 02:56 PM   #33

Illinois
inverter and batteries on Yukon

Thanks for the reply ....and the tip.

So, if I flip the breaker for the converter, plus the shore power is turned off --- then, the converter is not getting any power, right?

Which I did. There is still something draining the batteries!!!! Within 40 minutes, it (according to the inverter display) the batteries went from 12.5 to 10..5. (and the inverter is programmed to shut down at 10.5.
Old 04-16-2022, 03:03 PM   #34

Montana
Quote:
Thanks for the reply ....and the tip.

So, if I flip the breaker for the converter, plus the shore power is turned off --- then, the converter is not getting any power, right?

Which I did. There is still something draining the batteries!!!! Within 40 minutes, it (according to the inverter display) the batteries went from 12.5 to 10..5. (and the inverter is programmed to shut down at 10.5.
Yes, that's how I turn mine off. Bummer that isn't solving it. If your batteries are getting hammered that hard by this then they may be getting/already are damaged. What is your battery setup?

You're right I think, there must be some other large load. Fridge on auto or gas when on inverter? Water heater? Both should be on gas when you're on inverter.
ewarnerusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2022, 03:21 PM   #35

Montana
I just had another thought, check that your emergency trailer brake pin is still engaged. IF it has been pulled out, I think the unit will be applying the trailer brakes using battery power.

Tags
account, forum help, member, member support, password, posting