Manual for 2005 Kodiak by Skamper 21' - Dutchmen Owners
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Dutchmen Owners > Dutchmen Brand RVs > Library of Owner & User Manuals
Click Here to Login

Old 10-02-2017, 06:20 PM   #1

Nebraska
Manual for 2005 Kodiak by Skamper 21'

Hi everyone,

Just purchased a 2005 Kodiak, 21-foot trailer over the weekend. I'm looking for a manual for that specific model, if one exists. I've already printed out the 2005-2006 Kodiak by Skamper manual but wanted to see if there was anything more specific out there. Thanks, and happy camping!

pjcubusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2017, 09:47 PM   #2
Site Team

North Carolina
Quote:
Originally Posted by pjcubusa View Post
Hi everyone,

Just purchased a 2005 Kodiak, 21-foot trailer over the weekend. I'm looking for a manual for that specific model, if one exists. I've already printed out the 2005-2006 Kodiak by Skamper manual but wanted to see if there was anything more specific out there. Thanks, and happy camping!
Welcome to the forums... what you got is probably as good as it gets!

If you have questions about anything just ask away. Manuals have been pretty generic and sparse for quite a few years. One thing you can do is make note of your various appliances and other equipment, get the model numbers and serial numbers then hunt down the manuals for them. It will help out tremendously on how to operate things.

Aaron

wahoonc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2017, 10:07 PM   #3

Tennessee
We really need to sticky, "all stock owners manuals suck". The most asked question on here...
Old 10-03-2017, 05:03 PM   #4

Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildwest450 View Post
We really need to sticky, "all stock owners manuals suck". The most asked question on here...
Maybe. But that might result in the elimination of one of Wahoo's volunteer positions around here. When I see one of these "most asked question here" posts, I am almost 100% certain that Aaron will be around shortly to both welcome and address the question as though he hadn't been asked 1000 times.

Amazing really.

So I think it should be a sticky TOO, as soon as Wahoo says to Stick it!
2003 Ram 2500 Cummins (can't kill this beast)
snakebitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2017, 01:55 AM   #5
Site Team

North Carolina
Quote:
Originally Posted by snakebitten View Post
Maybe. But that might result in the elimination of one of Wahoo's volunteer positions around here. When I see one of these "most asked question here" posts, I am almost 100% certain that Aaron will be around shortly to both welcome and address the question as though he hadn't been asked 1000 times.

Amazing really.

So I think it should be a sticky TOO, as soon as Wahoo says to Stick it!
I tell people to "stick it" all the time.

There isn't enough traffic on here to really worry about making it a sticky, and it gives new people a chance to get on the forums. Don't mind welcoming and answering the question.

Just think it is sad that the RV industry has deteriorated to this point. I had a 1975 Airstream, it came with a 200+ page owner's manual then there was a 300 page service manual available for it AND if you knew the right people there was a 300+ page dealer's repair manual for it too. Freaking amazing, what was intriguing to me was the total lack of legalese in it. Don't miss the Airstream (much), but the manuals were awesome.

Aaron
wahoonc is offline   Reply With Quote