Saved by Flush King! - Dutchmen Owners
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-18-2017, 09:52 PM   #1

Colorado
Saved by Flush King!

We've had our Kodiak 240BHSL for 4 years now and currently have been full time in it for almost a year. Today for the first time I pulled the black tank lever to dump it and nothing! The system was completely clogged. After some initial panic, thoughts of calling a mobile RV mechanic (we are in a campground) and even renting a snake from Home Depot I remembered the Flush King. You hook it up at the bottom where your hose attaches to dump and it shoot water up into the tank from there. It was enough pressure to knock whatever had my tank clogged up loose almost immediately and a lot of nastiness came pouring out after!
Just putting this up to help someone in the future should you have a clog. I'm a fan of this thing for sure!
Disaster averted!!

rcharrette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2017, 10:57 PM   #2

Tennessee
I use it every time we camp. You'd be shocked by what can still come out after flushing it 3 times. The spray ball in the tank is worthless imo. It is a straight shot to my black tank and only about 3 feet of pipe to get there, I suppose that helps.