Oxygenics Shower Head - Page 2 - Dutchmen Owners

Go Back   Dutchmen Owners > Dutchmen Technical | Towing, Maintenance and Repairs > Plumbing, Water and Propane Systems
Click Here to Login

Old 09-02-2019, 05:59 PM   #11

Arizona
Quote:
Originally Posted by pctomlin View Post
A lot of the Walmarts have the Oxygenics shower heads in the RV section. Purchase one to try out, if you don't like it take it back. If you don't like the Oxygenics, PIH is an excellent RV shower head as an alternative to the factory junk.

https://www.amazon.com/PIH-Pressure-.../dp/B0713MVT1M
A number of people like those shower heads...but does anyone state their calculated water flow? 1 gpm? 2 gpm? When boondocking with limited water/gray tankage, that's a consideration for me as well as apparent water pressure.

People, Places & Things...for over 40 Years!
videoarizona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2019, 09:57 PM   #12

Texas
You can really dial back the water on my PIH shower head and still take a good shower.

Old 09-03-2019, 01:00 AM   #13

California
Donít shower

In all our camping trips in the last 8 months we found that we only used the shower twice - once for my wife to test it and once for me to test it. We were surprised at this actually. But since we camped in swimming locations and they also had shower facilities, we just didnít use it. It left me curious how many regularly use the shower in their RV. Good to know about this possibility for the future, but a moot point for us atm.
Beachbourbon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2019, 08:55 AM   #14

Illinois
My 38MB has a great shower and bathroom. Don't like the idea of walking to a public shower on top of the cleanliness issues. Just my opinion.
Rusty
2005 Harley Ultra Classic w/too many miles
lcv800 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2019, 01:02 PM   #15

Florida
I always use my own shower and NEVER use the public ones. I was broke of that a few years back when I used one of the public ones. I think some of them can be pretty ... need to wear shoes when taking a shower!
franktafl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2019, 01:44 PM   #16

Ohio
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beachbourbon View Post
In all our camping trips in the last 8 months we found that we only used the shower twice - once for my wife to test it and once for me to test it. We were surprised at this actually. But since we camped in swimming locations and they also had shower facilities, we just didnít use it. It left me curious how many regularly use the shower in their RV. Good to know about this possibility for the future, but a moot point for us atm.
I use only my shower. I'm not saying it's necessarily always clean ... but at least it's MY dirt!

Many times I camp at places without services as a lot of my trips are to festivals (as a vendor), I'll dry camp on festival grounds or in private parking lots (pre-approved). But if I spring for a campground I'm springing for full hook ups and will continue to use my own shower!
Old 09-03-2019, 01:57 PM   #17

Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by PamW View Post
I use only my shower. I'm not saying it's necessarily always clean ... but at least it's MY dirt!

Many times I camp at places without services as a lot of my trips are to festivals (as a vendor), I'll dry camp on festival grounds or in private parking lots (pre-approved). But if I spring for a campground I'm springing for full hook ups and will continue to use my own shower!

franktafl is offline   Reply With Quote