incredible watrer line break and progressive industries - Dutchmen Owners
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Dutchmen Owners > Dutchmen Technical | Towing, Maintenance and Repairs > Electrical, Batteries, Charging and Electronics
Click Here to Login

Old 07-02-2018, 03:17 PM   #1

Oklahoma
incredible watrer line break and progressive industries

I had a water line burst due to high heat I guess. Anyway, I had left the water pump on so it emptied my full tank into the kitchen area and of course it shot all over my progressive industries electrical management system remote display. When I looked it was saying OFF. So I called progressive and let them know what happened they said send an email because it was Friday night. I did and they are sending out a new remote. Now their product has a lifetime warranty but this was not due to their equipment and they still will take care of my electrical needs. Talk about great customer care. If you don't have a surge protection system in your RV. Number one you should get one no matter what the electrical connections you make out there could destroy alot of your equipment and cost alot of money. I have been an progressive customer for more than 5 years with two different rigs and they have always been there when needed. In my opinion they are the go to company for electrical management devices please check them out.

Old 07-03-2018, 11:45 AM   #2

Maryland
I'll second your praise of Progressive Industries. I purchased an EMS-PT50X before this season and the box either didn't have or I lost two of the 2 screws for installing the shield. I contacted them and they immediately sent out the screws.

2011 Chevy Suburban 2500 4x4
2015 Kodiak 300BHLS
mjcarte is offline   Reply With Quote