Keystone/Dutchmen is a Joke - Page 2 - Dutchmen Owners
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-29-2014, 05:58 AM   #21

British Columbia
Quote:
Originally Posted by sawpilot View Post
They must have sold him off when Keystone took over.

hddecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2014, 05:41 PM   #22

New Mexico
Quote:
Originally Posted by sawpilot View Post
Are you going to try repairs on the fender yourself?
Its looking that way. I spoke with Dutchmen/Keystone warranty people and they said take it up with the tire manufacturer. I also inquired about the cap and they said a shop would have to submit the paperwork and then they would decide to pay for it or not. This was even after I told them that CW in Vegas didn't want to do the work because of the time it took vs. the authorized pay from Dutchmen.

72mach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2014, 06:47 PM   #23

British Columbia
Quote:
Originally Posted by 72mach View Post
Its looking that way. I spoke with Dutchmen/Keystone warranty people and they said take it up with the tire manufacturer. I also inquired about the cap and they said a shop would have to submit the paperwork and then they would decide to pay for it or not. This was even after I told them that CW in Vegas didn't want to do the work because of the time it took vs. the authorized pay from Dutchmen.
Dutchmen has the "frustrate the owner so they will do/get the work done themselves", down to a science.

I wonder if Marcus Lemonis is aware that his stores are refusing work, he may not be too happy about it unless it's his policy with Dutchmen.
hddecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2014, 08:16 PM   #24

Washington
"Take it up with the tire manufacturer?" You mean the manufacturer of the crap tires you (Dutchmen) put on the trailer because you're too greedy to put good tires on. The manufacturer over in China, you mean!I can't believe how mad these idiots can make me. Good riddance! Never, ever again! Anybody reading these threads and considering a new unit... demand high end tires on your pre-delivery inspection (you've already paid for them at the cost of these things!)or plan on spending thousands more yourself in new tires or damage after they blow.