2015 Voltage 3970 Owners Manual FREE - Dutchmen Owners

Go Back   Dutchmen Owners > Dutchmen Brand RVs > General RV Related Discussions
Click Here to Login
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 
Old 12-14-2015, 02:11 PM   #1
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Belvidere
Posts: 45
New Jersey
2015 Voltage 3970 Owners Manual FREE

I traded the Voltage for a 2015 Monaco Dynasty 45P Class A and came across an extra owners manual, the same for all Dutchmen. send me your address and will go in todays mail if anyone wants it.

If anyone is in the market for a very clean full paint 3970 Dixie RV in Florida has it, price a bit steep at 89k considering I was given 55k and has all kinds of upgrades.
__________________

__________________
2015 Voltage 3970 Full Paint
2015 Ford F-350 SRW
2013 CVO Road Glide
Real Hummer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2016, 02:19 PM   #2
New Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: Panama City Beach
Posts: 1
Florida
I purchased your Voltage from Dixie RV

Hi! I purchased the Voltage 3970 you traded in at Dixie RV in FL. By the way we are loving it. We are so unhappy with Dixie RV's service. And we're wondering how your experience with them went? They actually over charged us on the Voltage price and charged my bank card after they said they wouldn't. And it's been almost a month and my bank still hasn't received the pay off check from the 2015 coachmen we traded in. I'm so disappointed in their company.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Hummer View Post
I traded the Voltage for a 2015 Monaco Dynasty 45P Class A and came across an extra owners manual, the same for all Dutchmen. send me your address and will go in todays mail if anyone wants it.

If anyone is in the market for a very clean full paint 3970 Dixie RV in Florida has it, price a bit steep at 89k considering I was given 55k and has all kinds of upgrades.
__________________

Mstiffanystinson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2016, 03:53 PM   #3
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Belvidere
Posts: 45
New Jersey
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mstiffanystinson View Post
Hi! I purchased the Voltage 3970 you traded in at Dixie RV in FL. By the way we are loving it. We are so unhappy with Dixie RV's service. And we're wondering how your experience with them went? They actually over charged us on the Voltage price and charged my bank card after they said they wouldn't. And it's been almost a month and my bank still hasn't received the pay off check from the 2015 coachmen we traded in. I'm so disappointed in their company.
cant say Im at all happy so far. I had the coach 4 days and the factory came to get it. I made it very clear to Dixie that I wanted the coach gone through before I made the 16 hour drive to get it. I showed up and all kinds of issues and almost hooked back up to my Voltage and should of. so far Monaco has been great. you do not have a title I assume being Dixie never paid the full balance on the Voltage. I paid the 10 day payoff that was owed to Dixie but they paid it off late and interest was more, I keep getting letters from the bank now and still havent received the title for the coach. call me and I will let you know all the things I did to the Voltage, you have a great unit now that I fixed everything myself. 908.413.4456
Bob Hummer
__________________
2015 Voltage 3970 Full Paint
2015 Ford F-350 SRW
2013 CVO Road Glide
Real Hummer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2016, 11:20 AM   #4
New Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: Owasso
Posts: 5
Oklahoma
Manual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Hummer View Post
I traded the Voltage for a 2015 Monaco Dynasty 45P Class A and came across an extra owners manual, the same for all Dutchmen. send me your address and will go in todays mail if anyone wants it.

If anyone is in the market for a very clean full paint 3970 Dixie RV in Florida has it, price a bit steep at 89k considering I was given 55k and has all kinds of upgrades.
I know it's been awhile, but is your manual for Voltage still available?
Parkerville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2016, 12:01 PM   #5
Site Team
 
wahoonc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Sprung Leak
Posts: 3,138
North Carolina
Quote:
Originally Posted by Parkerville View Post
I know it's been awhile, but is your manual for Voltage still available?
They are available from the Dutchmen site... such as they are.

Aaron
__________________
There is madness to my methods
2015 Coleman CM16FBS(traded) 2016 Concord 300DS
2015 Ford Fusion Hybrid following along
wahoonc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2016, 12:24 PM   #6
New Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: Owasso
Posts: 5
Oklahoma
Thanks! I have 2016 3970. Looking for something more than they gave me when I bought it.
Parkerville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2016, 12:51 PM   #7
Site Team
 
wahoonc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Sprung Leak
Posts: 3,138
North Carolina
Quote:
Originally Posted by Parkerville View Post
Thanks! I have 2016 3970. Looking for something more than they gave me when I bought it.
Good luck with THAT! If you got the packet from the Dealer that Dutchmen provides that is all you get, and it isn't much.

Aaron
__________________

__________________
There is madness to my methods
2015 Coleman CM16FBS(traded) 2016 Concord 300DS
2015 Ford Fusion Hybrid following along
wahoonc is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Dutchmen RV or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:45 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2012 Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.
×