For Sale: Voltage Garage, HappiJac Leather 'Rollover' Bench Set - Black - Dutchmen Owners
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Dutchmen Owners > Dutchmen RV Marketplace > Classifieds
Click Here to Login

Old 01-29-2017, 06:43 PM   #1

Wyoming
Voltage Garage, HappiJac Leather 'Rollover' Bench Set - Black

I have a set just sitting in storage that was removed from my rig after the first couple of trips. Since I travel solo, I found that I never used them... and thought someone else may want them.

I seem to remember someone asking about purchasing a used set when I was on my trip out west last year... but as they were in storage in NC, and I was in AZ (or CO, MT, etc) I had to way to get to them. Well, they're just down the road from me now so I thought I'd list them before I get back on the road again.

Pretty easy to install if you've got a friend, and already have the HappiJac rail system. Bolt on four support arms, then bolt the benches to the arms. Takes all of about 15 minutes.

They're black leather with no rips, tears, or stains on them. I looked thru my files, but couldn't find any photos I took with them deployed (as I said, I never used them)... but there are plenty of stock photos online.

Lippert won't sell them directly except as replacement parts, and even then they want about $1,500 + shipping. If you wanna come to eastern NC and pick them up... I'm asking $800 for the set, which includes the leather benches, the brackets & screws. "Plug & Play", as it were. That'll allow me to recover the cost of the 3-season doors that I bought off someone else, because Lippert will also not sell those either.

2018 BMW R1200GS RALLYE
ATCguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2017, 04:07 PM   #2

Maryland
bench seats

Do you have the bench seats still I am interested in them ...I have been trying to get a set for the longest time. and hate that happijac doesn't sell them
I can be reached at 410-443-3735
name is Dave thanks.

daveL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2017, 03:32 AM   #3

Wyoming
Quote:
Originally Posted by daveL View Post
Do you have the bench seats still I am interested in them ...I have been trying to get a set for the longest time. and hate that happijac doesn't sell them
I can be reached at 410-443-3735
name is Dave thanks.
Hello Dave... Yes, I still have them. It's a little late now (11:30pm), but will give you a call sometime tomorrow. Let me know if there's a time that works better for you.
2018 BMW R1200GS RALLYE
Old 03-23-2017, 01:13 PM   #4

Maryland
Tom,
Anytime before 2 today and anytime after 5 pm...
Thanks
Old 03-23-2017, 08:38 PM   #5

Maryland
you can also just text the Pic of the set up to me as well..
Old 04-02-2017, 10:49 PM   #6

Wyoming
Just a note to say that these are still available... but that I will departing the area where I have them in storage at the end of April.

I did manage to find a photo taken before I removed them from the rig. Let me know if interested, or want to make an offer.

2018 BMW R1200GS RALLYE
Old 04-28-2017, 01:05 PM   #7

Georgia
If you have not sold these seats, I am interested in them. I will be in Charlotte April 28,29,30. You can call me at seven, seven, zero, 315-2750.

Jeff
nocabffej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2017, 02:33 PM   #8

Wyoming
Quote:
Originally Posted by nocabffej View Post
If you have not sold these seats, I am interested in them. I will be in Charlotte April 28,29,30. You can call me at seven, seven, zero, 315-2750.

Jeff
Jeff... I still have them, but the window of opportunity is closing. The storage locker where I have them stored is an hour from where I'm staying... and about 3-to-4 hours from CLT. If you want them, you'd have to drive over to arrive in Whiteville, NC either today or tomorrow before noon. I already have plans for Saturday afternoon/evening, and I'll be spending all day Sunday packing up the rig, getting ready to get underway. Monday morning, I'll be gone.

If that works for you, let me know and I'll tell you where to meet.
2018 BMW R1200GS RALLYE
Old 04-28-2017, 06:08 PM   #9

Georgia
You are far away from where we will be. I don't see how we can make it in time. Thanks for getting back to me.

nocabffej is offline   Reply With Quote