Liquid Rubber Roof - Dutchmen Owners
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-01-2017, 07:43 PM   #1

Michigan
Liquid Rubber Roof

Has anyone ever used EPDM Coatings Liquid Roof? (Liquid Roof Coatings | EPDM Rubber Coatings - Residential and Commercial Roofing for roof leaks repair)

We have a 2001 Dutchman Lite Sport and the roof is looking a little weathered as it should for being 16 years old. I've clean it twice a year, (once in the fall and once in the spring) so that we can also inspect it for damage. We do have a couple small holes that have been patched and covered with Lap Seal.

We are planning on upgrading travel trailers next year so, I really don't want to put alot of money it to a new rubber roof, if I don't have too. I've been looking at other options and this looks like it may be the best options verses replacing the roof. Now, I have looked at the price to replace the roof with a new EPDM rubber roof its just a couple hundred more to do it the right way. Just trying to find out what others have done and a little advise would be great. Thank you.

Zweasel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2017, 05:31 PM   #2

Colorado
I have a similar post under the "General RV Related Discussions" forum. The only response so far was from Aaron.
DC8Captain is offline   Reply With Quote