Hershey RV Show - Page 2 - Dutchmen Owners

Go Back   Dutchmen Owners > Dutchmen Camping & RVing > Rallies, Events and Get Togethers
Click Here to Login

Old 09-14-2013, 03:07 AM   #11

Delaware
Well were heading up tomorrow. Getting there late (around 1300) but since I am not in the market for a trailer (just going to experience the show) we should still have a good time. Will definitely be stopping by the Dutchmen area.

2014 Aerolite 282DBHS

myaeroliterv.com
prm99v6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013, 01:51 AM   #12

Delaware
Here's my report:

Not what I expected. Certainly there are more units available than the four shows I went to last spring, but the vendors for other items/accessories seriously lacked. Camping World took the main stage as the "RV Store", I guess to be expected considering their sponsorship however there was no difference between the "show price" and the normal prices at the Camping World I shop at.

I did stop by the Dutchman area and my Aerolite was there. I determined that 1) I did get a killer deal as the "show price" was 3k more than I paid a month ago and 2) Dutchman put an awning with LED lights built in and a solid surface counter with under mount sink i the unit. When I asked the sales guy there he said the counter was new for the show. I checked and the water pump was in the same spot (next to the brain for the slide) and the output was still wrapped around the metal track for the drawer.

All in all, if you are in the market for a trailer/motorhome you have lots of options to look at but I didn't see many prices that seemed discounted (and I am not just talking about my Aerolite). Had a good time, but I am done with RV shows until its time to upgrade the trailer and I need to see what the latest options are.

2014 Aerolite 282DBHS

myaeroliterv.com
prm99v6 is offline   Reply With Quote