TV Mount - Dutchmen Owners
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-13-2014, 12:47 AM   #1

Tennessee
TV Mount

Anyone know what kind of support is behind the "tv mount location" stickers on the 3305? One is in the garage and one is in the bedroom. I'm trying to figure out what kind of screws/fasteners I should use. It feels pretty solid but I don't know if its wood, metal, or what.
We picked it up 2 weeks ago and have been in it ever since. So far no issues to report except the a/c thermostat seems to act up sometimes. I did have to remove the adjusters from the diffusers to get it to cool better.

2012 EZ-GO 2FIVE LSV 2014 Gem E4 LSV
3wheeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2014, 01:00 AM   #2
Site Team

North Carolina
My Coleman has a chunk of 2x4?... probably the most solid thing in the trailer.

Aaron

wahoonc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2014, 06:14 PM   #3

British Columbia
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3wheeler View Post
Anyone know what kind of support is behind the "tv mount location" stickers on the 3305? One is in the garage and one is in the bedroom. I'm trying to figure out what kind of screws/fasteners I should use. It feels pretty solid but I don't know if its wood, metal, or what.
We picked it up 2 weeks ago and have been in it ever since. So far no issues to report except the a/c thermostat seems to act up sometimes. I did have to remove the adjusters from the diffusers to get it to cool better.
You might want to check the A/C duct taping threads. The factory sealing job is less than effective and half of your cold air is probably going into the roof cavity.
hddecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2014, 08:05 PM   #4

Tennessee
Quote:
Originally Posted by hddecker View Post
You might want to check the A/C duct taping threads. The factory sealing job is less than effective and half of your cold air is probably going into the roof cavity.
I have read the threads about the duct taping. May be a project for this winter. Mine seems to have pretty good airflow. Its a lot better than I was expecting after reading all the posts on the subject. It flows about as good as my cougar 5er and it only has 4 vents. This voltage has 6 and I get flow out of all of them. Some better than others. It does good without the adjusters in the vents. I'll still probably pull the unit this winter and check it but I'm tryin to camp as much as I can right now before I winterize.
2012 EZ-GO 2FIVE LSV 2014 Gem E4 LSV
3wheeler is offline   Reply With Quote