San-T-Flush check valves - Dutchmen Owners
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Dutchmen Owners > Dutchmen Brand RVs > Toy Hauler
Click Here to Login

Old 11-12-2013, 04:53 PM   #1

Louisiana
San-T-Flush check valves

Can anyone tell me where the check valves are located for the San-T-Flush systems, specifically on a Voltage 3600? I've read several instances where they were installed backwards from the factory. I have checked under the kitchen sink, under the 2nd bathroom sink, and have removed the inlets from the wall of the camper, but have not found anything yet.

The problem I'm having sounds like the check valves could be installed backwards. When flushing the hose feels hard, and using a flow meter I have measured about 1 gallon per minute flow rate. Both inlets appear to let in very little water. I have tried with the dump valves both opened and closed, but it makes no difference in flow rate.

Old 11-13-2013, 01:04 AM   #2

I have a voltage 3200 and I would bet my saniflush is the same as yours. I had mine changed at CW when they had it opened up for repairs. It is located as a part of the hose connector in the control panel on the side. The hose connector for the sani flush is on one side and the check valve is mounted on the rear of that connector. Mine was missing the check valve ball thus water would flow backwards from the black water tank when trying to use the sani flush feature.

Tanman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 01:51 AM   #3

Mississippi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinecure View Post
Can anyone tell me where the check valves are located for the San-T-Flush systems, specifically on a Voltage 3600? I've read several instances where they were installed backwards from the factory. I have checked under the kitchen sink, under the 2nd bathroom sink, and have removed the inlets from the wall of the camper, but have not found anything yet.

The problem I'm having sounds like the check valves could be installed backwards. When flushing the hose feels hard, and using a flow meter I have measured about 1 gallon per minute flow rate. Both inlets appear to let in very little water. I have tried with the dump valves both opened and closed, but it makes no difference in flow rate.
Search San-T-Flush or San-I-Flush forget the correct terminology, anyways found mine installed backwards for rear black tank and reversed, explained in my post
lakebuster is offline   Reply With Quote