Outside shower - Dutchmen Owners
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Dutchmen Owners > Dutchmen Brand RVs > Toy Hauler
Click Here to Login

Old 04-21-2017, 12:32 AM   #1

California
Outside shower

Hi everyone new guy ! NapaBill . Just bought R
Voltage 2951 . Been looking 2years . On R third tow hauler . 1st was a Carson 18 foot tow behind . Loved trailing some much , sold Carson & bought a Redline 18 ft loaned, power queen bed , gen, A/C bigger refer
Just a lot of bigger & helpful more stuff . Still loving towing around the country ! Found this Dutchman Voltage fifth wheel with a walk around Queen bed two a/c , bigger refer, a dinning room when the Bike is off loaded ! Anyone have one ? Trying to get the outside shower connected? Everything is there but no shower head for the quick connect ? Dealer had the wrong one . Looks like R 2016 Chevrolet 2500HD Diesel is doing a Great job towing . Great to have a place to talk about trailering .

Napabill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2017, 02:17 AM   #2

Oklahoma
Quote:
Originally Posted by Napabill View Post
Hi everyone new guy ! NapaBill . Just bought R
Voltage 2951 . Been looking 2years . On R third tow hauler . 1st was a Carson 18 foot tow behind . Loved trailing some much , sold Carson & bought a Redline 18 ft loaned, power queen bed , gen, A/C bigger refer
Just a lot of bigger & helpful more stuff . Still loving towing around the country ! Found this Dutchman Voltage fifth wheel with a walk around Queen bed two a/c , bigger refer, a dinning room when the Bike is off loaded ! Anyone have one ? Trying to get the outside shower connected? Everything is there but no shower head for the quick connect ? Dealer had the wrong one . Looks like R 2016 Chevrolet 2500HD Diesel is doing a Great job towing . Great to have a place to talk about trailering .
There isn't an actual shower head, it's more of a blue coiled hose with the quick connect on one end and a garden nozzle on the other. Not really for showering but more for hosing off the toys.

Volunteering with Habitat for Humanity Caravanners
sundancer 87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2017, 03:36 PM   #3

Tennessee
This is what hooks to my quick disconnect, never heard of a shower head hooking up to one. I suppose you could shower with it, but mine only does cold water. It is handy for rinsing out my coffee pot.

Old 04-21-2017, 06:11 PM   #4

California
Thanks . I have the same one & the fitting is different??? Thought someone would know were to buy one ! Not able to take a pic now ! We I get back in town I'll take a pic & send it over . Thank you again
Napabill is offline   Reply With Quote