One Week In - V3605 First Impressions - Dutchmen Owners
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Dutchmen Owners > Dutchmen Brand RVs > Toy Hauler
Click Here to Login

Old 07-11-2014, 02:30 AM   #1

South Dakota
One Week In - V3605 First Impressions

Picked 'Valerie' up in Middlebury, Indiana July 2. We're a little over a week and about 200 miles into this and so far, we're pretty happy. There were a few things missing that the dealer identified and those are on order. Still don't have the subwoofer adjusted correctly, and will eventually learn the Level Up system - really. Patio system is going to see lots of use.

Biggest item we found was a small hole in the shower wall. Looks like the gelcoat was sprayed in the mold and then wasn't properly backed-up/covered with fiberglass. Dealer is working on a solution.

If I could add one feature, it would be a skylight in the kitchen area.

2003 H-D FLHP/2010 H-D FXDC
xhogboss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2014, 04:06 PM   #2

California
Hope you get all the kinks worked out. I picked mine up July 3. I haven't been able to get the sub to work very well either. My fridge only seems to get cold on LP and one side of my couch turns the heated seat on when the light is on under it. So I have a few kinks too.

Bryblaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2014, 04:17 PM   #3

British Columbia
[QUOTE=xhogboss;16500]Picked 'Valerie' up in Middlebury, Indiana July 2. We're a little over a week and about 200 miles into this and so far, we're pretty happy. There were a few things missing that the dealer identified and those are on order. Still don't have the subwoofer adjusted correctly, and will eventually learn the Level Up system - really. Patio system is going to see lots of use.

Biggest item we found was a small hole in the shower wall. Looks like the gelcoat was sprayed in the mold and then wasn't properly backed-up/covered with fiberglass. Dealer is working on a solution.

If I could add one feature, it would be a skylight in the kitchen area.[/QUOTE

Search the forum, there are threads for both the sub and the level up system.

Congrats and good luck
hddecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2014, 04:18 PM   #4

South Dakota
I pulled the Sony 'multi-disc' unit out of the cabinet above the TV. Wow! What a jumble of taped and interconnected wires! And none of the cables from the trailer are labeled. The 'video out' on the Sony wasn't hooked to anything, but I did find two corresponding (I think) cords. Haven't put a DVD in yet to check it, bit I managed to get an "unsupported mode" message on the TV. No idea what that means.

Subwoofer: planning on calling the manufacturer today - no supporting info on the website.

Found a leak on one of the garage windows this morning (raining like crazy in N. Michigan right now), so we'll add that to the list for the dealer to work on.

Good luck with your rig.
Old 07-15-2014, 04:22 PM   #5

South Dakota
I'll run a search today, thanks.