Looking for Voltage furniture ideas. - Dutchmen Owners
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Dutchmen Owners > Dutchmen Brand RVs > Toy Hauler
Click Here to Login

Old 06-22-2014, 12:16 PM   #1

Virginia
Looking for Voltage furniture ideas.

We are in the process of reconfiguring the furniture layout of out Voltage 3200. Definitely replacing the sectional recliner system. We will probably go to a pair of smaller Euro-style swivel recliners. I like the Euro-style because they are narrower and will allow more options of placement and adding tables or storage. We will also leave them movable and not screwed to the floor. The down-side is mot Euro-style come with a detached ottoman. Our preference is finding something with a built-in foot rest like the 'Voltage' garage recliner.

The factory furniture works out to about 36" wide. I've seen some Euro recliners a narrow as 28", with most around 30". Has anyone found something like this? Where? Any photos?

DR Buck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2014, 09:14 PM   #2

Colorado
We change out the dinette in our first toyhauler, 2010 Jayco T29A. Got a set of Forest River "Shockwave" swivel and rock captains chairs. No foot rest, but they aren't but about 28" wide and much more comfortable than the dinette benches!

Pirate

Pirate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 03:09 PM   #3

California
Quote:
Originally Posted by DR Buck View Post
We are in the process of reconfiguring the furniture layout of out Voltage 3200. Definitely replacing the sectional recliner system. We will probably go to a pair of smaller Euro-style swivel recliners. I like the Euro-style because they are narrower and will allow more options of placement and adding tables or storage. We will also leave them movable and not screwed to the floor. The down-side is mot Euro-style come with a detached ottoman. Our preference is finding something with a built-in foot rest like the 'Voltage' garage recliner.

The factory furniture works out to about 36" wide. I've seen some Euro recliners a narrow as 28", with most around 30". Has anyone found something like this? Where? Any photos?
So why not go with the Voltage garage recliner.
2012 F-350 6.7l CC 4X4, Sold 10/10/17
DesertRat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 09:16 PM   #4

Virginia
Quote:
Originally Posted by DesertRat View Post
So why not go with the Voltage garage recliner.

It's an option.

http://www.dutchmenowners.org/forums...iner-1896.html

But there may be something better to consider.
DR Buck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2023, 11:20 AM   #5

Oklahoma
removal of the recliners / udinette search

Yes I know this was 10 years ago. My theater recliner system is peeling up with the Pleather they use to cover them. We wanted to consider the udinette option with a sleeper sofa- did you ever see or find your replacements and any tidbits on removal of the chairs, etc would be awesome. Thanks
hullflyer2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2023, 06:42 PM   #6

Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by hullflyer2 View Post
Yes I know this was 10 years ago. My theater recliner system is peeling up with the Pleather they use to cover them. We wanted to consider the udinette option with a sleeper sofa- did you ever see or find your replacements and any tidbits on removal of the chairs, etc would be awesome. Thanks
LOL,,,, have you thought about measuring the space and seeing what fits? There should be plenty of options or you could just read the other sections you posted this in...

franktafl is offline   Reply With Quote