Greystone Electric Fireplace - Dutchmen Owners
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Dutchmen Owners > Dutchmen Brand RVs > Toy Hauler
Click Here to Login

Old 09-17-2015, 03:42 PM   #1

Texas
Greystone Electric Fireplace

I had posted Help on finding any info for the Fireplace. I took a wild shot and left a message with Way Ind. a man , named Russell, called me back. He said they were the Manufacturer. Told him the problem and the month I bought the used 2014 Voltage. He did not hesitate. He is sending me a new fireplace because it is still under warranty. I was shocked!!! His name is Russell. His no. Is 574-206-4620. Finally something went right on this Voltage.

Bwanajohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2015, 04:40 PM   #2

Pennsylvania
Wow, That is nice. I've found that appliance and equipment suppliers are more interested in customer satisfaction than Keystone is. We have a 2015 Voltage that has spent a total of 90 days at the dealer and is there right now. To be clear, the dealer let it sit on the lot for weeks at a time without doing anything to it, making me that much more angry. I finally had to contact Keystone and leverage each against the other to even get the parts ordered that were identified in the pre-delivery check out last November. Those parts finally came in and that's what it's in for now. We've had a horrible time with this unit. Having purchased new RVs before, I expected some issues. I did not expect what we got with this one to say the least. Whoever built this thing did not know what a tape measure and square is. The list of major problems is too large to post here. I expected better considering what these things cost. The latest issue to rear it's ugly head is the right rear tire is grinding off the outer edge. Tire is shot with only 4K miles on it. My warranty will expire in a short time and I worry what will bite me in the rear afterwards.

Anyways, good to hear your fireplace issue will be resolved. Sorry to have vented on your post....

2015 Voltage 3305, Gone for Good !
2014 Ram 3500 dually, Aisin, Gone but not Forgotten.
2018 Winnebago Sunstar 32YE
thompwil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2015, 12:15 AM   #3

British Columbia
"The latest issue to rear it's ugly head is the right rear tire is grinding off the outer edge. Tire is shot with only 4K miles on it. My warranty will expire in a short time and I worry what will bite me in the rear afterwards."

You most likely have an alignment problem and the manufacturer will probably blame it on running over a curb or some similar excuse to not cover it.

There are two ways to deal with it, take it to an alignment shop that can bend axles to align them or take a look a product called Correct Track, made by Lippert. The Correct Track will allow you to have some adjustability if you have future alingment issues.
hddecker is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
greystone fireplace