Epic 3 package and option list Voltage - Page 2 - Dutchmen Owners
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-27-2014, 01:12 AM   #21

Oklahoma
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pirate View Post
Hmmm...just got our Epic III 3800. As explained at the RV show and time of order...for 2014 the only option was the V series or an Epic III.

Have to admit, I would have upgraded to the Epic III anyway...

The only option we didn't get is the patio on the ramp. Did get the sliding patio doors instead of the pull down screen.

I'll also admit, its going to take a little time to figure everything out...

Sony home theatre system...sound bar above the living area TV, where's the subwoofer?

Kenwood stereo in the garage...where are all the speakers?

There are speakers with the "outdoor entertainment center"...but are they just for the TV or the Kenwood stereo as well?

Well got the month of June at home, then 10 days in Taylor Park, CO

Pirate
The sub woofer is most likely on top of the fire place behind the faux brickwork.

Garage speakers may be in the ceiling of the garage.

The stereo in the garage may have a switch for garage speakers and the exterior TV.

I say 'may' because what one gets from model year to model year may change. It all depends on the vendor with the lowest bid that determines what is what.

It seems strange that you have the sliding doors but not the patio feature for the ramp.

Volunteering with Habitat for Humanity Caravanners
sundancer 87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2014, 03:20 AM   #22

Colorado
Sundancer,

The sliding patio doors are a separate option from the patio feature.

The sliding doors were $320, the patio feature more that $3000 and we just aren't the type to use the patio.

Pirate

Pirate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2015, 08:15 PM   #23

Colorado
2015 V Series Upgraded Stereo Speakers

Hello,

If I'm posting this in the wrong place forgive me. I haven't learned my way around this website too much yet.

We just bought a 2016 V series 3605. It has all the upgraded packages except the lounge chairs and plastic patio doors out the back.
It also has the upgraded stereo speakers. Exactly, what is the upgrade? I haven't been able to figure out what the standard system is either. I saw some postings last night about the sub-wolfer behind the fire place. I'm hoping I have the sub, but if I do it does not come on at this point.

Thanks for the help.

Brice.
bkuuz1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2015, 10:00 AM   #24

Colorado
Brice,

You're in the same spot as a lot of us when we first got our Epic series rigs.

You're going to have to go digging for some of the items.

Our 2014 Epic series has the Sony sound bar mounted above the Living Area TV. It has the subwoofer behind the fireplace.

We've yet to take the time to figure out how to use the sound bar.

The Kenwood stereo in the Garage, I can hook my iPod to and have my tunes in the Garage or Outside. But have figured out I can Bluetooth the Sound Bar to the Kenwood.

But to do the pairing of the two, the sound bar has to be within 3 ft of the Kenwood. Haven't gotten around to doing that either.

So it goes. Got questions...ask away...there are lots of owners here to help!!

You can go on the web and look up the Epic and get a very good feel for the options. Then look up the Voltage model and compare the two. Then you should have a good feel for what the upgrades are.

You should have gotten two "Voltage" recliner lounge chairs. We found ours in protective "bags" under the bedroom bed.

Pirate
Pirate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2015, 04:23 PM   #25

California
Brice
There is some differences between Epic packages & models. As you & I have the same V3605 I can tell you the subwoofer is behind the fireplace. The fireplace is easy to remove. The settings on ours was way to low to hear it. Once we adjusted those we got feedback. Played around with it but just gave up & turned all the setting back down.
Others had this problem & once they installed a new dvd player the problem was fixed.
Subwoofer is no big thing to me so I just left it alone. May put it on my to-do list but it's at the bottom of the list.

2012 F-350 6.7l CC 4X4, Sold 10/10/17
DesertRat is offline   Reply With Quote