Dutchmen rubicon r2600 radio/tv problems - Dutchmen Owners
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Dutchmen Owners > Dutchmen Brand RVs > Toy Hauler
Click Here to Login

Old 07-08-2014, 10:24 PM   #1

Florida
Dutchmen rubicon r2600 radio/tv problems

I have been looking over the site for a few days now, and don't think anyone has the problems I have had. Bought a 2012 Dutchmen rubicon r2600 new 2 years ago. When ever playing a dvd is shoots lines across the screen and makes it pretty much unwatchable. Since ive bought it the Jensen radio/dvd combo has been replaced twice. The tv it self once. and most recently they decided to upgrade all the cables to HD cables and even installed a noise reducer to help. It all worked great for 1 trip. Now its all back to being jacked up. half the time the autoseek..auto attenna bulls*** don't work any either. maybe the first month we had it worked but now we cant get any channels hardly ever. We used to get more with it then we did direct tv but now it just searchs and says it cant find any channels.

Anways now that you have the back ground on it and its out of warranty and they couldn't manage to fix it, just wondering if anyone else has issues and if anyone ever replaced the Jensen stereo in one of these and if its to hard and what they upgraded to?

Also the day I pulled it home 2 years ago the plug to hook it to the truck was about 2 foot to short. everytime I turned it yanked out..Brought it back to the dealer then and they said Dutchmen wouldn't pay for the cord to be extended. So I was out about 100 $ to have a longer cord put on it just to be able to tow it .

Other then the above 2 issues which to me are minor since we don't use the tv that often the camper has been great.
We have the happy jac bunks in the back, fuel station, cabinet/ lighting upgrade and all that good stuff and it has all worked flawlessly over the past 2 years. all in all great camper just looking for help to get radio / tv working the right way.

Thanks for any information
Eric
ericr712 is offline   Reply With Quote