Does anyone have a Pull-Rite Super Glide on their Voltage? - Dutchmen Owners
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Dutchmen Owners > Dutchmen Brand RVs > Toy Hauler
Click Here to Login

Old 07-14-2013, 02:36 PM   #1

Idaho
Does anyone have a Pull-Rite Super Glide on their Voltage?

Just a quick query...I had the CW service mgr tell me you couldn't put a capture plate on the Trail-Air pin box that Dutchman puts on their Voltages. I told him his parts counterman said otherwise and even went out to look at the Voltage to confirm. Just looking for anyone who has actually got one of these on their Voltage (at least one that has the Trail-Air hitch box as I suppose some earlier years might not have used this). If anyone further knows the model number of the capture plate, that would be even better. I believe the correct model number is

PNGento is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 09:47 PM   #2

I have a 3200 Voltage with the Trail Air pin box and a Pullrite 5er hitch. On the base of the Trail Air box or the hitch part, CW bolted a capture plate to it which is actually a trip plate for the Pullrite hitch. There are 2 short "tangs" welded to the bottom which move the hitch into the slider position.
Again if this is what your talking about I don't have the unit here to see if there is a model number on it but from memory I dont recall seeing one unless its stamped on the top.

Tanman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 10:32 AM   #3

Indiana
Quote:
Originally Posted by PNGento View Post
Just a quick query...I had the CW service mgr tell me you couldn't put a capture plate on the Trail-Air pin box that Dutchman puts on their Voltages. I told him his parts counterman said otherwise and even went out to look at the Voltage to confirm. Just looking for anyone who has actually got one of these on their Voltage (at least one that has the Trail-Air hitch box as I suppose some earlier years might not have used this). If anyone further knows the model number of the capture plate, that would be even better. I believe the correct model number is
I'm not sure whether there are different Trail-air pin boxes made for different 5ers. My brother-in-law has SOB (some other brand) and he has the Trail-air pin box with a pull-rite slide installed in March of this year. He has a capture plate and its different then the capture plate that I have. I do not have a Trail-air pin box.

2012 Dutchmen 3850RL
Infinityrver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 03:42 PM   #4

Utah
Still amazes me the amount of ignorance the employees have in regards to the products they sell! Doesn't everyone have goggle on their phones by now in less than a minute they could have all the info they need to give you an educated response!

pull rite superglide
triglide pin box and a capture plate on my rig it all the parts do exists!

And yes I had to look up the part number for my dealer also I did make him give it to me a t cost for doing their job. HA!
MOOSKIDOO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 04:58 AM   #5

Idaho
Here ya go http://www.pullrite.com/pdfs/QCCP_Fit_Chart.pdf
Satman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 03:25 PM   #6

Utah
Super glide plate
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	photo (1).jpg
Views:	304
Size:	53.1 KB
ID:	573  
MOOSKIDOO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 12:46 AM   #7

It looks just like mine.
Tanman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2014, 11:27 PM   #8

Arizona
I know this is way after the fact, but I did want to say how much I love my Superglide. Couldn't imagine using anything else!
jdmedhurst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2016, 06:33 PM   #9

California
Quote:
Originally Posted by MOOSKIDOO View Post
Still amazes me the amount of ignorance the employees have in regards to the products they sell! Doesn't everyone have goggle on their phones by now in less than a minute they could have all the info they need to give you an educated response!

pull rite superglide
triglide pin box and a capture plate on my rig it all the parts do exists!

And yes I had to look up the part number for my dealer also I did make him give it to me a t cost for doing their job. HA!
Hi Mooskidoo!

Im getting a 2015 dutchmen V3200 and also got the pullrite superglide sliding hitch. Is the part number of your capture plate 331757 ? Im also feeling the frustration of parts dept's who do not know correct part numbers. I also have the Trail Air King pin setup.

Thanks!
Gunner bob
gunner_bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2016, 03:15 AM   #10

Texas
I hated my Superglide....noisy, binds, clunks, scary sounds, broke a weld on my pinbox. Now I have a long bed 3500HD with a B&W and it's WAY better. The Superglide came with the camper but it was good riddance when I got the new truck. It does definitely work with the Trailair pinbox.

Burl is offline   Reply With Quote