Disc brakes & Mor-Ride mods in Denver area - Dutchmen Owners

Go Back   Dutchmen Owners > Dutchmen Brand RVs > Toy Hauler
Click Here to Login
Old 03-11-2018, 02:53 PM   #1
Disc brakes & Mor-Ride mods in Denver area

We want to upgrade our brakes to disc's and install Mor-Ride shackles and bolts. While I do all the work on our 2013 Voltage 3950 I just don't have the time for this install.
We put over 35K miles on this rig with little problems. I keep the brakes adjusted and they work fairly well. But I just don't trust the longevity of either aspect of these trailers, the brakes and the suspension.

Can anyone recommend a trustworthy dealer or frame and brake shop within 200 miles of Denver that could do a turn key install of these components.
Thanks in advance

We have done so many mods that I would like to post on here. But the pic/link process is such a pain, I just don't have the time

Lilnuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:37 PM   #2
I have a 2012 Voltage 3200 that I investigated converting to disc brakes. Couldn't find anyone locally who had done the conversion and was interested in doing the work. There is someone from out of state who will come to you and do the job. He has gotten good reviews.
I ended up having the Dexter Never Adjust brakes installed and am very happy with them. In the past I had to adjust my brakes more than once a year. It was a lot less expensive than the disc brake conversion. I used Iron Bear Trailer in Commerce City. They will also do the suspension mods/up grade.

2012 Voltage 3200
2006 KLR650
2002 Suzuki DRZ400E
2004 Suzuki Twin Peaks
Dirt1st is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 11:54 PM   #3
I put disc brakes on my 3200 last spring. It was one of the best upgrades I have done. Braking is much better. Before doing it myself I checked around and found a trailer service place that quoted me a little over $4000. Way too much for me so I bought the parts from etrailer online and did the work myself. The parts cost around $1300.
2013 Voltage 3200 with 17.5 wheels and disc brakes towed by a 2014 Ram CTD 3500 SRW crew cab short bed
4wlow is offline   Reply With Quote