2016 Voltage model 3970 slides - Page 2 - Dutchmen Owners
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Dutchmen Owners > Dutchmen Brand RVs > Toy Hauler
Click Here to Login

Old 06-05-2017, 01:34 PM   #21

Colorado
Well this is news. Medicyn I am right close to closing on a 2017 4150 and if this is the case, then it is a no go. Slides not fully deploying and the trailer is not sealed because of that is a big problem. If Dutchman has let that go then i think it is time to move on.

Old 03-03-2018, 03:54 PM   #22
RDJ

Washington
Slides

On our new 3970 the bedroom slide goes out all the way, the living slides do not, the brackets on the inside part of the slide are on backward causing them to hit the slide frame and stop short, so far it looks to me that the reason they did this is the top molding would hit the slide motor etc. if it were to go out all the way, I am going to do some more research soon to see if the top molding can be extended out to solve this issue, like someone else said, if I would of know about this issue, I would have never purchased this trailer, not real happy, poor workmanship on Keystones part

Old 05-09-2018, 05:09 PM   #23

Texas
Thumbs down After 6 repairs of Bedroom Slide Leak, IT STILL LEAKS!!

Just wanted to update the forum readers about my on going bedroom slide leak. This leak was identified after purchasing new, a Voltage model 3970 in Dec. 2015. Since then, It has been repaired 6 times. As of this writing, it still leaks. I've been patience and done everything Keystone Manufacturing has asked of us.
After the 6th repair attempt, I'm convinced they can not repair it. My attorney has asked Keystone to do one of two things: Buy it back from us or replace it with a new model. Keystone really needs to step up and do the right thing for us. It appears that they do not want to do this. If you have questions about all the repairs and problems created after those repairs, please PM me and we can talk about the issues. I think its sad that a company like Keystone does not stand behind their products and warranty. We've lost so much with this purchase and our 5th wheel is so diminished in its value. If you are looking at a Keystone product purchase, please take your time and do your research. Read my entire thread and review attached photos.

Alprath is offline   Reply With Quote