2013 voltage 3895 - Dutchmen Owners
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Dutchmen Owners > Dutchmen Brand RVs > Toy Hauler
Click Here to Login

Old 10-08-2013, 01:16 AM   #1

New York
Question 2013 voltage 3895

So we ben haveing some issues with the dealer camping world of nj. First they sid they wore haveing some electric issue and as of know itwill be 3weeks later. We found out the trailer has ben damage to the body and they wore trying to cover it up. Feel that bad business and no buddy can give answer why this happen or how it happen al they it can be fixed ... So I just dont know what to do....

matto3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 02:34 AM   #2

Nevada
It would be a good idea to tell Marcus Lemonis. then inspect it with a fine toothed comb and a white glove. test it before you sign off on paper work. go to body shop and inspect it. mlemonis@campingworld.com

IE: Have your Email program give you a received receipt and a read receipt.

2017 Dodge Ram 3500 DRW
2014 Voltage 3200
2005 FLHTCI
eightydo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 11:27 AM   #3
Chapter Director

Send a message via Skype™ to gonervn
Ohio
Really poor business. If this is a new unit I would serious consider not accepting it. Not sure legally if you have to or not though. If you do I agree with Eightydo inspect, inspect and make sure everything is in writing. Also write every conversation down you have with them including names. Take pictures!
Findlay, Oh.
gonervn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 07:03 PM   #4

New York
Yeah this is a 2014 not 13 scewed up brand new never took owner ship. I bought from the hershey show. But we had emailed CEO. This is poor bussines. But as of today we talk to are sales person stepine from va store .who had help us and her manger sid he find us anther one in a day or two let's hope they hold there word.
Old 10-08-2013, 07:50 PM   #5

New Jersey
If this is Camping World Lakewood good luck. They had my Voltage for 1 1/2 months this summer and did not fix all the problems. They will not call you back, if you have an appointment the unit will never make it in on the scheduled date. You only get voice mail, no return calls. I went to e-mail for a record if I needed it for action at a later time. I know of numerous people who have had the same problem.
njduck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 09:16 PM   #6

New York
Njduck this is Lakewood and yes they do never call always voice mail. We had huge problem with grumbines rv in Harrisburg pa. Anther camping world last year they held the unit and never dealverd on the date. So we canceld the oder got all are money back.. But this time we talk to voltage at the show. explain to them what happen and the guy Tim did this time it won't happen and that how we got stephine from vergina and she Ben helping us with this issue. I can't stand camping world
Old 10-08-2013, 09:43 PM   #7

New Jersey
Just spoke to them about my parts, not all are in yet. This was from July. We are talking about locks, and rear hardware for the back of the unit. I purchased my unit in Florida back in Feb. no problems, they spoke to Lakewood and told them what was needed. Took until June for them to get the items, then they still didn't have the right things. Good luck
Old 10-08-2013, 09:51 PM   #8

New York
That sucks that they can't even get symple parts in. But beside all this b.s how the trailer else ways do you like it cause I have in 08 heartland toyhauler and love it but it was time to upgrade..
Old 10-08-2013, 10:07 PM   #9

New Jersey
I have a 3200, like the unit and the overall construction. No real complaints but the lack of service. I did change out the tires through. Did not trust the
Akuret tires
Old 10-09-2013, 01:01 PM   #10

Florida
What tires did you get?

2012 EZGO Custom Cart
hitman007 is offline   Reply With Quote