Where the heck is the waterpump in Infinity fiver - Dutchmen Owners
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Dutchmen Owners > Dutchmen Brand RVs > Fifth Wheel
Click Here to Login

Old 10-24-2019, 07:50 PM   #1

Washington
Exclamation Where the heck is the waterpump in Infinity fiver

Can anyone help me find the water pump on my 2013 3855 FL infinity. We generally only use the city water hook up, but haven't used the pump in quite a while. No sound from the pump. Fuse and switch have voltage, and there is 6 gallons of antifreeze in the holding tank. Maybe a wire loose from the pump. They hid this bugger pretty good. Thanks for your help.

nansnmimi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2019, 03:29 AM   #2

Arizona
You're lucky it's so quiet. My experience is the water pump is near the water inlet . You might have to take down the wall in the basement to get to it.

azdryheat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2019, 06:38 PM   #3

Washington
Hey thanks, that was going to be next step. I guess while I have that wall down I might as well pack some insulation in there also. I just didn't want to remove the wet bay with all those connections and sealant around it. Thanks again!
Old 10-25-2019, 11:09 PM   #4

Arizona
You don't have to disassemble the wet-bay wall. The wall I'm talking about is the basement rear wall that goes from side to side.
azdryheat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2019, 01:21 AM   #5

Washington
Fiver water pump location

That sounds a bit better. Screws are easier to take out. I'll take a look this week and let you and all know what I found. Thanks for the info on this project. One thing about Dutchmen the information manuals are basic and for NO specific model of RV. Thanks again.
Old 10-31-2019, 06:16 PM   #6
Djs

Utah
I have a 2013 Infinity 3640. My water pump is located in back of the cargo bay wall on the left side of the trailer. As you open the cargo door, the wall is located on the right, where the vacuum canister is. I ended up relocating the pump so I can get to it without taking the wall out. I just put my cover on the trailer or I'd send a photo. Also, if the pump won't work and there is power from your switch to the pump, look for YouTube videos on how to take the pump apart and get it working again without having to buy a new one. I had the same thing happen to mine and got it to work watching the videos.
Djs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2019, 01:00 AM   #7

Washington
Infinity water pump

Howdy, I want to thank you for the information. Come spring (or warmer temp) I will check that out. It's kind of weird that Dutchmen don't give you a schematic on plumbing and wiring on these trailers. This big "Tajmahall" is comfortable and has all the stuff, but you still need to do maintenance and need to repair at times. Thanks again.
Old 11-04-2019, 04:31 PM   #8

Florida
I don't know if you have had time to check this area of Dutchmen out but sometimes you can get lucky and they will give you some information here. At any rate, it is a good source for owner's manuals (for a starting point).

https://www.dutchmen.com/rv-manuals-online

Welcome to the forum and congrats on your new RV.

franktafl is offline   Reply With Quote