Trying to get info on rare dutchmen model - Dutchmen Owners
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Dutchmen Owners > Dutchmen Brand RVs > Fifth Wheel
Click Here to Login

Old 01-08-2014, 08:50 PM   #1

Arizona
Trying to get info on rare dutchmen model

We are purchasing looking to purchase a 2004 dutchmen classic model number 35fl-h5 and we can't find info on this model anywhere nada guide does not list it even dutchmens website does not show this model in there literature from 2004. Is anyone familiar with it it is a front living room 4 slide out layout very nice but I would like to do some research on what it's worth before purchasing it. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!!

Jjgraham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 05:41 PM   #2

British Columbia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jjgraham View Post
We are purchasing looking to purchase a 2004 dutchmen classic model number 35fl-h5 and we can't find info on this model anywhere nada guide does not list it even dutchmens website does not show this model in there literature from 2004. Is anyone familiar with it it is a front living room 4 slide out layout very nice but I would like to do some research on what it's worth before purchasing it. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!!
Looks like a very rare model, but if you google it there are few listings that you my be able to get some info on.

Also call Dutchmen and see if they have anything archived.

One thing to keep in mind is the rarer the model the tougher it will be to find parts and service.

hddecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2014, 01:57 PM   #3

Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jjgraham View Post
Hi, I too have just bought the same trailer your trying to get information on.
A 2004 Dutchmen 35fl-h5. It's a great trailer with a nice floor plan.
Have you been able to get any info on it that you would share with me?
Thanks
keicoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2015, 07:40 PM   #4

Virginia
I think the 35fl-h5 was the Denali model. I know it's listed in the 2005 Dutchman product guide. The Denali model had the 4 slide option package available in the 2005 product guide ( http://dutchmen.com/image/data/docum...Literature.pdf ). It's possible that floor plan came out later in 2004 and is actually a 2005 design model.
DR Buck is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
2004, 35fl-h5, classic, dutchmen, front living room