Pros/Cons Infinity 3750FL - Dutchmen Owners
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Dutchmen Owners > Dutchmen Brand RVs > Fifth Wheel
Click Here to Login

Old 02-22-2015, 06:42 PM   #1

Michigan
Pros/Cons Infinity 3750FL

My wife and I are looking at purchasing a 2012 Dutchmen Infinity 3750FL. Any current or past owners that can give me any insight to this 5th wheel?

rcurtis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2015, 11:57 PM   #2

Kentucky
Hi there.the post is a little old but my wife and me have a 2012 infinity 3750 fl and love it would be glad to help you

gwcamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2016, 07:07 AM   #3

New Mexico
Well a really new reply to an old post.

Wife and I enjoyed the floor plan and I guess the overall 'glitter'

We full timed n it for 1.5 years and it was broken in need of repairs often. Closet slide, landing gear, toilet, AC, bed, blowout, landing gear, cap fade and more!

We would not own a trailer that large again since we are fine with part timing it.

It has been traded in on a Northwood product.

It's supposed to be better but the first night exposed a non working dead bolt.

Bah!
72mach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2016, 08:26 PM   #4

Washington
Farewell to Infinity

I deem this final post is appropriate to the questions of evaluating the Pros/Cons of owning a Dutchmen Infinity 5th wheel. This week, I bid farewell to my 2012 Dutchmen Infinity 3850RL which effectively ended a distressing love/hate relationship with this trailer. Back in 2012, my wife and I purchased our Infinity as "our last 5th wheel" that we would enjoy travelling across the county during our retirement years. We absolutely loved the floor plan and all the amenities. Sadly, we were quickly and consistently disappointed with the quality and reliability of this brand. Our Infinity continued to be plagued with significant defects (repeated bedroom slide failures- requiring factory rebuild, shower pan leak, toilet leak, converter failure, front cap color fade, inferior design/engineering on the 2nd AC ducting, and most recently fastener staples are poking up through the rubber roof material all along the edges of the roof. I hate "quitting," but sometimes one must admit making a (expensive) mistake, take their lumps and start over.

This week without looking back, I traded in the Infinity towards the purchase of a brand new 2016 Jayco Pinnacle 36FBTS. I realize there are no guarantees that we won't have trouble with the new Pinnacle but the Jayco owners do seem fairly pleased with their trailers on their forum and that's where you will find me hereafter. Good luck to my comrades here on the Dutchmen owners forum and safe travels.

Mark
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	New rig.jpg
Views:	355
Size:	55.9 KB
ID:	3336  
Dogrunr is offline   Reply With Quote