Manuals - Page 2 - Dutchmen Owners
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-08-2014, 03:12 AM   #21

California
Damn, you squashed my hopes with that great deduction of yours. I had high hopes I was wrong when I looked over the sofa trying to turn it into bed. And you have just shown I was right about not having one.

Do you know where I can get a good sofa bed for a good price. So long as it is dark brown or the same colors as mine I think a sofa bed would be more palatable so the room will be less cluttered during the day.

Lloken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2014, 10:12 PM   #22

Colorado
I've just got a 2013 3750FL infinity same thing ours has the front living room it was used but only twice we thought there was at least a blow up mattress there was a hole in sofa where it would have been.then doing some calling we was told that infinity doesn't do a air mattress,hide a bed in there units. We thought our unit was in the high priced units that the manuals would be a better one but same thing I believe that our manual would work for anything out there. This is the first time that I bought a trailer out of the keystone market. TheMontana big sky manual had everything that might come up winterizing the unit to air conditioners, etc. I've been looking for a manual for my unit.

Pamlsam90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2014, 11:50 PM   #23

Washington
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pamlsam90 View Post
I've just got a 2013 3750FL infinity same thing ours has the front living room it was used but only twice we thought there was at least a blow up mattress there was a hole in sofa where it would have been.then doing some calling we was told that infinity doesn't do a air mattress,hide a bed in there units. We thought our unit was in the high priced units that the manuals would be a better one but same thing I believe that our manual would work for anything out there. This is the first time that I bought a trailer out of the keystone market. TheMontana big sky manual had everything that might come up winterizing the unit to air conditioners, etc. I've been looking for a manual for my unit.
Hi guys,
I've got the same unit and the Infinity does come with an air mattress but I believe it was an option that was part of one of the packages. If your unit didn't come with the proper package, you probably didn't get one. But.... if you haven't looked under the bed in the bedroom yet (lift up on the mattress platform) try that as that's where I found mine. As for a manual.... forget it.
Old 09-09-2014, 12:11 AM   #24

Indiana
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pamlsam90 View Post
There is no comparison between the professionalism of the Keystone brands and the Dutchmen brand (Keystone cops). The Keystone units, such as Big Sky, you can find things that were installed on that unit through the Vin number. Try that with a Dutchmen unit.
Keystone is suppose to be revamping the Dutchmen disaster. That's a tall order when you still have people in warranty like Dan Delong. They should have changed him long ago.
Our 2012 Infinity came with a fold out couch with an air mattress. They no longer offer paint on the newer Infinity. They also have new models. They no longer make our model or your model and did away with seven other models. They do offer a front living unit but is not your model number. They still have Schwintek slides although, the slide units are smaller. Dutchmen found that their slides were too large for the schwintek mechanisms.
Good luck with your new coach. It will be an adventure.

2012 Dutchmen 3850RL
Infinityrver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2014, 01:26 AM   #25

California
We are in the same boat and the same experiences. I Just assumed a trailer this expensive had more accommodations. It has tons of room.

The manuals are sad. But I have not been able to locate anything better. I did download the manual for the 2015 model thinking it woiuld be better. But it appears to be worse. It had very few illustrations compared with the generic manual we have.

Lloken
Old 09-09-2014, 01:40 AM   #26

California
2014 Manual and sofa

Oh my GAWD . If you think our manual is bad you need to check out the manual for the 2015 Infinity series from Dutchmen. For reference I have attached it to this email. See link below.

http://www.dutchmenowners.org/forums...1&d=1410226650

Lloken
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Dutchmen 2015 manual.pdf (3.68 MB, 1469 views)
Old 09-09-2014, 01:44 AM   #27

California
Out of curiosity I counted 7 illustrations/pictures in the entire manual for references including the Dutchmen moniker on the front page. The manual is regressing.

Lloken
Old 09-09-2014, 02:13 AM   #28

New Mexico
Quote:
Originally Posted by sawpilot View Post
Hi guys,
I've got the same unit and the Infinity does come with an air mattress but I believe it was an option that was part of one of the packages. If your unit didn't come with the proper package, you probably didn't get one. But.... if you haven't looked under the bed in the bedroom yet (lift up on the mattress platform) try that as that's where I found mine. As for a manual.... forget it.
I have the front air mattress for mine as well. I'm not sure if it was a package but mine was basically fully loaded except it came with the one AC unit and I added the other, oh I forgot they misplaced my linc remote which was listed in the Marquis flyer attached, of course Dutchturd refused to address the missing remote so I have the receiver unit in the nose but no remote. Actually the more I think about the stuff that has happened since purchase the madder I become and should just drive this lead brick to corporate HQ and let them deal with it. This 'package' cracks me us I think most units came with quad steps etc.

72mach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2014, 02:18 AM   #29

Washington
Quote:
Originally Posted by 72mach View Post
I have the front air mattress for mine as well. I'm not sure if it was a package but mine was basically fully loaded except it came with the one AC unit and I added the other, oh I forgot they misplaced my linc remote which was listed in the Marquis flyer attached, of course Dutchturd refused to address the missing remote so I have the receiver unit in the nose bus no remote. Actually the more I think about the stuff that has happened since purchase the madder I become and should just drive this lead brick to corporate HQ and let them deal with it.

You set me up on this one....... Do you really think it would make it that far.Remember, I have one too. I'm crying with ya. My buyer backed out Friday and I'll probably be stuck with this thing now.
Old 09-09-2014, 02:25 AM   #30

New Mexico
LOL , maybe if we created one good trailer from our two it might make it.

Well that stinks, I was hoping one of us would have had some luck. I thought we were going to get lucky trading it in but it just got worse. Perhaps we will get lucky sooner than later and find a good way of getting out of these units.
72mach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2014, 02:57 AM   #31

California
I will look under my bed for a mattress. Maybe we should all call Dutchmen and complain. Yeah right as though they'd listen.

Thanks

Lloken
Old 09-09-2014, 04:25 AM   #32

Washington
Missed the signal on my phone and got occupied on other things, hence the delay. How hard do you want to work? Which parts do you have that work will you trust?
Old 09-09-2014, 03:59 PM   #33

British Columbia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lloken View Post
Damn, you squashed my hopes with that great deduction of yours. I had high hopes I was wrong when I looked over the sofa trying to turn it into bed. And you have just shown I was right about not having one.

Do you know where I can get a good sofa bed for a good price. So long as it is dark brown or the same colors as mine I think a sofa bed would be more palatable so the room will be less cluttered during the day.
If you go looking of a sofa bed, you will want to measure twice or be sure that the back comes off.

We swapped out our recliners with a lazy boy love seat. The ugly recliners that were in the rig didn't have removable backs and were a pig to get out. I almost took the saw to them, we finally found that if we flattened them to start them out the door, then give them a full twist with a half gainer they came out in one piece.

The lazy boy went in no problem because of the removable backs.
hddecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2014, 01:50 AM   #34

California
I did not think about that. For sure I'll pay somebody now. Thanks for the info.

Lloken
Old 09-19-2014, 01:53 AM   #35

Colorado
Furniture looks completely different now compared to my 2013--my rig has a regular sofa bed foam mattress in the LR--I think the furniture brand for it & the recliners is Lane...interesting...
txdutt0122 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2014, 06:06 AM   #36

California
Thanks for the information. Do you have a bit more information for me to contact Lane. I am in the market for a replacement to get a sofa bed?

Lloken