Looking for info on 2004 Komfort Trailblazer T27BHDS/T27FBS 5th Wheel - Dutchmen Owners
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Dutchmen Owners > Dutchmen Brand RVs > Fifth Wheel
Click Here to Login

Old 06-30-2014, 05:24 AM   #1

Washington
Looking for info on 2004 Komfort Trailblazer T27BHDS/T27FBS 5th Wheel

Hi guys! I'm sort of at my wits end at the moment. First off, the info I know for sure is that our trailer is a 2004 Komfort 5th Wheel. It has 2 slides and a bunkhouse in the rear. This is our first trailer, and we bought it recently from a dealership down in Oregon that was selling it on consignment.

They initially told me is was a T27BHDS (bunkhouse double slide I'm guessing). Once we brought it home, I went through all of the paperwork/manuals/etc. I found a blue sheet, which had T27FBS written on it in large writing. I'm assuming it was from a prior sale. The title we received in the mail for the title transfer says nothing in the Model column- only 2004 TRLBLZR RT (RT is in the Style column- not sure what it means).

I can't find this model in Nada Guides, and RVChecks found squat.

This page, is our trailer.. literally. I guess they never removed the page after we bought it, but rather slapped a Sold banner across it (we've had it since May/June). Pics are on the page.
2004 Komfort Trailblazer 27 Fifth Wheel for sale in Tualatin, OR

My appliances are easy enough to track down because of the serials (the manuals cover a blanket range of models rather than specific), but things that are trailer specific, I have no idea. I don't even know how big my tanks are.

Who could I contact to see if they still have info on models this old? Komfort? Dutchman? Thor? Would they even have info at all? Sorry for the lengthy post, but better to have too much info than too little.

TIA
-Mel

Vaskania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2014, 12:35 PM   #2

New York
http://www.rvweb.com/guides/manufact...-1084478882830

Here is info on the 2004 Komfort!

It looks like you have a 27FBS according to the floor plan shown on the above link.

The only thing I see different is the 27FBS has a fiberglass siding and from the photos of yours it looks to be aluminum.......

Here is the NADA guide:
http://www.nadaguides.com/RVs/2004/K...-27FBS/4078518

Nana & Poppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2014, 05:04 PM   #3

California
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nana & Poppy View Post
2004 Komfort TRAILBLAZER FW - Fifth Wheel | RVWeb.com

Here is info on the 2004 Komfort!

It looks like you have a 27FBS according to the floor plan shown on the above link.

The only thing I see different is the 27FBS has a fiberglass siding and from the photos of yours it looks to be aluminum.......

Here is the NADA guide:
2004 Komfort Trailblazer Fifth Wheel Series M-27FBS Prices, Values & Specs, 2004 Komfort Trailblazer Fifth Wheel Series M-27FBS Equipment Options | NADAguides, RV Values & Prices
I would say you found what they own. My guess is that back than the fiberglass sides was a option.
2012 F-350 6.7l CC 4X4, Sold 10/10/17
DesertRat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2014, 05:27 PM   #4

Washington
Thank you! I'm beginning to feel like we're the only ones who have one of these, or maybe just one that still works. lol

That's so weird, looking at the specs tab under the FBS, it shows that the fresh water is larger than the grey water, yet I've taken the fresh water lines down to sputtering (I assumed this meant empty?) and the grey water never came up from the shower drain. o_O

I wonder if we actually have that Generator Pre-Writing listed under the Popular Options. Where would those be if we did? By the kingpin in the battery compartment?
Old 06-30-2014, 06:11 PM   #5

California
If you have the generator package half of the front compartment will have a metal box built into it. Floor in that area should have some open area to take in air to cool it. Should also have a area for the exhaust to be vented out. Double check to see if you have another gray tank. Quite a few times there is one just for the kitchen sink that isn't tied to the bathroom one. Check & see if you have 2 or 3 drain pull handles.
2012 F-350 6.7l CC 4X4, Sold 10/10/17
DesertRat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2014, 10:26 PM   #6

Washington
We only had the 2 by where the stinky slinky hooks up. I'll check when we go back out next weekend if there's another handle somewhere else around the trailer. My luck, if there is a 3rd, it requires crawling under a tipout. lol

I'll also make a note to check the front compartment. Thanks.
Old 07-07-2014, 02:52 AM   #7

Washington
Well, I was close. I found a 3rd tank pull under the RV between the two tipouts. lol We're not sure if it's a 2nd gray water or the fresh water drain yet. We'll find out the next time we're out there (we currently have to run 70 or so feet of hose to drain our tanks from where our rv is to where his brother's drain hookup is, so we don't keep it connected).

I didn't manage to find any spare wires or a metal box in the front compartment that would suggest pre-wiring for a generator. Just the two battery housings and venting for the batteries.