Bed - Dutchmen Owners
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Dutchmen Owners > Dutchmen Brand RVs > Fifth Wheel
Click Here to Login

Old 09-30-2018, 06:02 PM   #1

Illinois
Bed

Iam pretty new here but enjoy it alot. A lot to learn here. I recently purchased my 2nd 5th wheel,, It seems to be in pretty nice shape,, it's a 2012 Dutchman Denali 29 ft. It has a couch that folds into a bed,, it has a control on it to inflate the bed I guess. Have never unfolded it into a bed,, anyone know anything g about this,, thanks in advance

Local150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2018, 10:26 PM   #2

Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Local150 View Post
Iam pretty new here but enjoy it alot. A lot to learn here. I recently purchased my 2nd 5th wheel,, It seems to be in pretty nice shape,, it's a 2012 Dutchman Denali 29 ft. It has a couch that folds into a bed,, it has a control on it to inflate the bed I guess. Have never unfolded it into a bed,, anyone know anything g about this,, thanks in advance
My 2012 Denali has a fold out couch but there is an air mattress that goes onto it for sleeping. The air mattress was stored in the pull out drawer under the couch.

2Slides is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2018, 11:31 PM   #3

Illinois
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Slides View Post
My 2012 Denali has a fold out couch but there is an air mattress that goes onto it for sleeping. The air mattress was stored in the pull out drawer under the couch.
Thanks for your reply,, will have to pull it out and check it over,, have you ever used it ?
Old 10-08-2018, 03:53 AM   #4

Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Local150 View Post
Thanks for your reply,, will have to pull it out and check it over,, have you ever used it ?
We bought the trailer used and the previous owners had grandkids that used it quite a bit. I replaced the air mattress with a slightly taller one. Both had the built in pump. It has been used some by our family. I wouldn't want to sleep on it full time. It is okay for the younger generations. Just a hassle airing it up and then letting it out. Would be nicer to just fold up.
Old 10-08-2018, 10:28 PM   #5

Illinois
Quote:
We bought the trailer used and the previous owners had grandkids that used it quite a bit. I replaced the air mattress with a slightly taller one. Both had the built in pump. It has been used some by our family. I wouldn't want to sleep on it full time. It is okay for the younger generations. Just a hassle airing it up and then letting it out. Would be nicer to just fold up.
Thank you for your reply,, when I first bought this one took it home and sat on the control, heard something running,, I thought what the H is that noise lol
Old 01-05-2019, 12:57 AM   #6

Illinois
What powers the compressor for the air mattress
Old 01-05-2019, 05:20 AM   #7

Texas
Outlet for bed pump.

There is an electric cord and I have to plug it into an outlet underneath my overhead above the tv. My TV is in the rear and the overhead has an outlet on each side. None on the slide wall to plug into.
Old 01-07-2019, 02:33 AM   #8

Illinois
Quote:
There is an electric cord and I have to plug it into an outlet underneath my overhead above the tv. My TV is in the rear and the overhead has an outlet on each side. None on the slide wall to plug into.
Thanks, I will have to see where it plugs in at,, as has no power now,, or at least it doesn't run. Going to have to pull the bed out to see where it plugs in at. From northern Illinois and in Charlotte N.C. now and have been for 9 days,,, heading for Florida in the morning,, will check it out when I get there,, thanks again