2017 Denali 2445RL - Dutchmen Owners
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Dutchmen Owners > Dutchmen Brand RVs > Fifth Wheel
Click Here to Login

Old 07-14-2018, 12:23 AM   #1

Maryland
2017 Denali 2445RL

My 5er has the iN-Control system controlling slides, awning, lights, etc. I can get all living room lights to work except for two reading lights above recliners. There are no switches for these and I can't access them through the iN-Control. Any suggestions? Thanks.

whitecap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2018, 11:31 AM   #2

Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by whitecap View Post
My 5er has the iN-Control system controlling slides, awning, lights, etc. I can get all living room lights to work except for two reading lights above recliners. There are no switches for these and I can't access them through the iN-Control. Any suggestions? Thanks.
Are they the LED round ones that you push the button in the middle of the lamp to turn them on?

franktafl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2018, 11:39 AM   #3

Maryland
Roger that. Come on fine when pushed, but can control through computer.
whitecap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2018, 10:42 PM   #4

Arizona
My 2016 Aerolite luxury model which has the Jensen IN-Command system (with phone apps for remote control) that I believe is the one you are referring to. I only know it's Jensen-based because that's what shows up on my Bluetooth scan when I'm attempting to connect my phone app to the panel.

If this is the unit you have, for any of my lights which have their own switches (bathroom and bedroom lights, reading lights, light above the table, highlights along the counter edge and backsplash), there is no way to control them from the IN-Command panel or app. They are just on or off as dictated by a physical switch.

Some of the "physical switches" are the light itself, as someone mentioned - you push either the whole light lens in the center, or a round button in the center that is not very easy to see and becomes invisible once the light is on. Or, the two reading lights in my bunkhouse space each has a slide switch integrated into the light housing.

Others have switches on the walls or above the sink. For any and all of the lights in these "have their own switch" categories, there IS NO WAY to control them from the IN-Command panel or app. And there never will be. This is just "how it works." Lights with no switch or control on the light or wall are controlled from the panel or app.
Quote... "Give me ambivalence or give me something else."
BRawlingsAZ is offline   Reply With Quote