2012Infinity3750FL - Dutchmen Owners
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Dutchmen Owners > Dutchmen Brand RVs > Fifth Wheel
Click Here to Login

Old 03-05-2012, 03:00 AM   #1

2012Infinity3750FL

After almost 3yearsvwith a Heartland Bighorn we now own a new Dutchmen Infinity. Absolutely lovely rig and the quality is mostly top notch. Anyone else have this rig? I would like to share thoughts and ideas

Djlogan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 05:42 AM   #2

Washington
Re: 2012Infinity3750FL

Wow! That is beautiful! What are you towing it with? Both my wife and I took a look at a YouTube video of that 5er, and we both like it a lot!
I really hope as we grow this forum that you will find others like yours........

Glenn and Cheryle- loving retirement
Spokane, Washington
2012 Denali 289RK
2012 F150 4X4 Ecoboost Max Tow
Denali2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 09:14 PM   #3

California

Absolutely beautiful! That might have to be our next FW!
Old 04-02-2012, 12:59 AM   #4

well, now there are two of us....well almost....I take delivery of my rig in a few weeks

rudder-
2012 Infinity 3750FL
rudder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 12:52 PM   #5

Texas

We looked at a 2013 3750 Infinity FFL yesterday and guess what? it is the same setup, decor, features as our 2012 Komfort 3650FFL. the only differences I saw were the bath/bedroom doors are raised panel instead of wood slab, and the auto leveling system is upgraded to hydraulic, It has a memory form mattress, the bedroom closet doors have glass panels instead of mirrors, the front A/C unit is mounted in the living area instead of the dining area which makes since. All in all a very nice unit, congrats
aapcon131 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 04:07 AM   #6

California
We have a 2012 3250RL and we love it! We have made some changes and plan for more. The dining table was replaced with a pedestal table.... Much better more stable and versitel! I would like more counter space and the pantry is long narrow and dark. We love the bedroom and bathroom!
Vcbinca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 05:10 PM   #7

Indiana
3250RL Kitchen table

Hello Vcbinca,

I have a question concerning changes that you made in your coach.

I understand why you changed the dining room table. I too, have the same table you had. Dutchmen Infinity definitely missed the mark when they installed that table in our units.

Would you be so kind as to send me a pic of what you installed and how you installed it? Just a pic of how you attached it to the wall and floor would be great.

Would you be able to post the pic on a thread here?

Thanks,

Le51a
2012 Infinity 3850RL
2011 Ford F-250 4x4 x-cab 6.7 diesel
Infinityrver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 05:29 PM   #8

California
Le51a,
Our table is a pedestal free standing. A friend replaced her rigs table and I purchased her table. She has replaced all furniture in her rig with household items and furniture. It is not anchored to the rig. For transport We tie it down with the straps provided. We had more difficulty removing the existing table. Bolts were stubborn so we cut the metal plate with a grinder. Not sure how to post pictures, sorry
Vcbinca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 06:29 PM   #9

Indiana
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vcbinca View Post
Le51a,
Our table is a pedestal free standing. A friend replaced her rigs table and I purchased her table. She has replaced all furniture in her rig with household items and furniture. It is not anchored to the rig. For transport We tie it down with the straps provided. We had more difficulty removing the existing table. Bolts were stubborn so we cut the metal plate with a grinder. Not sure how to post pictures, sorry
Vcbinca,

Thank you for your response and explaination of what you did. We've seen where manufacturers of other coaches have attached pedestal kitchen tables to the floor and wall.

The way that you have tied your table down for transit obviously works. I will take that into consideration when I replace mine.

Thank you,
Dave

Le51a
Old 02-04-2013, 12:17 PM   #10

Delaware
For help with posting photos, please see post #7 in this thread;

http://www.dutchmenowners.org/forums...-help-405.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vcbinca View Post
Not sure how to post pictures, sorry
Old 02-05-2013, 07:38 AM   #11

Washington
Congrats on your new rig! Enjoy and safe travels.
It will be one year for us in our Infinity this April. Can't wait to head for the WA coast in about three months.
Dogrunr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 09:20 AM   #12

Michigan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Djlogan View Post
After almost 3yearsvwith a Heartland Bighorn we now own a new Dutchmen Infinity. Absolutely lovely rig and the quality is mostly top notch. Anyone else have this rig? I would like to share thoughts and ideas
We currently own a BIG HORN 3670rl but are considering the Infinity 3750FL. What have been your experiences both good and bad plus how does it compare to the Heartland brand?
GOLDENYEARS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 10:01 AM   #13

Indiana
Rick & Debbie,

My wife and I really like our coach. Choosing the FL for you, I'm sure you'll love it.

What you may not like are the warranty issues that may crop up.
Especially if you have a grocery list of them.

I've had three other 5ers previous to this one. I had very few issues with them.

Just buyer beware. Thor products right across the board are not problem free. Even the Big Horn units are having problems where they never did.

I have friends that own a 2007 Big Horn. They've had very few issues.

Look over this forum (my posts) Thor forum, Redwood forum, and Crossroads forum.

Best wishes & good luck!

2012 Dutchmen 3850RL
Old 04-15-2013, 10:18 AM   #14

Michigan
Thank you Dave for your input. We really like the 3750FL concept, however we are not fond of what we have been reading thus far in the forum. The quality control seems to be lacking and the customer service from both Dutchmen and Camping World, in my opinion, is really down there. I will be doing some more reading and researching before we lay out 80 grand for a new fifth wheel. We are very comfortable in our Big Horn and we have most of the bugs worked out.
GOLDENYEARS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 07:31 PM   #15

New Mexico
All RVs have an issue or two and depending on how the front office takes care of it goes a long way in repairing the buyers confidence. Fortunately my problems haven't been that big but the minor questions Ive asked corporate have left me not pleased with their performance. Also 80k for one of these units is really high and I hope you were referring to MSRP and not actual out the door cost.
72mach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 07:34 PM   #16

New Mexico
Quote:
Originally Posted by GOLDENYEARS View Post
We currently own a BIG HORN 3670rl but are considering the Infinity 3750FL. What have been your experiences both good and bad plus how does it compare to the Heartland brand?

I had a 2011 Heartland Cyclone and it had several more issues vs this Dutchmen Infinity. It was a 300C and several people had problems more so with this particular model than others. I was very happy to trade it in for our new one. I will say that initially the Heartland customer service was very receptive and did address some of the issues but really dropped the ball on others. Overall not very impressed with the lemon of a RV nor the customer service.
72mach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 11:35 AM   #17

Texas
My sister and brother in law bought a crossroads cruiser last year and after two axle changes two sets of tires, one slide with floor warping issues, refer problems they traded it. They have a Sandpiper now and have had minor issues so far. It seems as if the quality is lacking in all the brands out there. Quality control or the lack there of is the problem with the workforce out there. When I worked in the Aviation Industry we took pride in our product. What gives now?

aapcon131 is offline   Reply With Quote