2012 287RE Denali with Mountain Package or 2013 287RE Denali - Page 2 - Dutchmen Owners
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Dutchmen Owners > Dutchmen Brand RVs > Travel Trailer
Click Here to Login

Old 06-28-2013, 03:54 AM   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by neil11975 View Post
I have one of those in between models with the cutout for the stove cover, but my trailer didn't come with one. I always thought it look strange but didn't really give it much more thought. Now it will probably bug me now that I know it should have had a cover.

I have a question that is a little off topic. My control panel has a level sensor for "gray 1" and "gray 2" tanks. The gray 1 tank is the only one that fills up. I'm pretty sure there is only one tank but just want to make sure. It seems wierd that the control panel has 2 gray tanks showing, but maybe they are generic for multiple types of trailers. Does anyone else have this same thing?

BTW, we love this trailer. Best floorplan ever in my opinion.
I am glad we complained enough to get the stove cover for looks reasons. I must admit we just take the cover off and leave it off while using the trailer. As for the two gray tank indicators, our panel is the same with two indicators and one tank. My guess is the same as yours that it is a generic panel but I have no proof of that theory.

DamMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 12:25 PM   #22

Quebec
If you have 2 grey tanks you should have 2 drain cocks to pull for emptying them.

kevinmiles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 01:45 AM   #23

California
The model is the one that all of these posters are discussing. It's a 2013 denali 287re.
neil11975 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 01:48 AM   #24

California
Thank you damMan and kevin. I thought about only having one drain too, but was just curious. I'm sure that there is only one, especially since the gray 2 indicator always shows empty. Thanks again.

neil11975 is offline   Reply With Quote